What's the best AH deal you've gotten, ever...

I one bought both the Staff of the Friar and Blessed Seer from the same person on the AH, 50S each. It was really neato.

[item]The 1 Ring[/item] for 10g back in the 2.3 era and back before dodge rating was nerfed for the final time :(

I got a Ribsplitter of the Monkey for 50g, a Soulcatcher Halo for 35g, a Freezing Band for 50g, a Eye of Flame for 60g, and a TCS for 44 silver - All on the same AH sweep, in about 20 minutes.

I once bought a Green Lens of Stamina for 100g, and an Eagle for ~5g, far after theyd become grandfathered.

Recently, I won a Shadowfang on a 1700 bid and resold it for 6000.

Then I bought Nobles cards for 4000g and sold the deck for 7000.

From a total of 2000g to over 9000 (!) in a few days :>

In the early days of my server, I got a pair of Gloves of Holy Might for 5g and a pair of Hotshot's Pilot Gloves for 25s, and I won a greed roll on an Assassin's Blade in SFK.

Those three items were the foundation of my current fortune ^^

Also got a PoD for 150g, but my warrior is taking names with that.

Guess it's not super amazing or anything, but I just won a bid on Mindthrust for 1g, heh

WTB all this luck people have with Shadowfangs tho...

I got a shadowforge bushmaster for 50g, a scroll of enchant boots - boar's speed (back in BC) for 15g and resold it for 1500, and a few other tidbits that I cant remember

Just got a Keller's Girdle for 16g, but I dont know if that's a good deal. They seem very common. But I'm happy :p My priest got hers for 50g I think.

Heh, I bidded on it yesterday when it was on medium and when I logged in I won it. Now I might make a warlock or mage twink.

Hm my best deals where those in pre-tbc..

Shadowfangs were around 150g then, got at least 2 for 70g,

did know it was BiS for my rogue, but never expected the prices to peak

the way they are now ofc, else I would have stacked the damn things.

Also got an assasin's blade for 45g.

Not sure if it was all luck, seemed as if the prices werent that

high for twinkstuff those days..

Best one was not in AH, but trade..

WTS [Shadowfang]

- me: How much?

- him: Offer..

- me : 20g? :p. ( Yes, smiley included! )

- him: okay.

He was close, traded me 5 seconds later and I was smiling haha.

Never seen another Shadowfang on the AH ever since Vanilla though,

and I mean that =(.

Okay this was all pre-tbc, best deal after that must be a

Ribsplitter of the Monkey, 20g =).

Snagged a pair of Magefist Gloves with the +16 Spellpower enchant already on them for 20G.

Score The One Ring for 1G back when I first started playing. Equipped it to my warrior who has long since been deleted.

ahdeal1.jpg

ahdeal2.jpg

ahdeal3.jpg

ahdeal4.jpg

I have never seen this for sale in the 2 years I've been playing. I nearly shat myself when I saw a blue come up in the "useable items" for enchant recipes, 500g was a steal for me.

I've already sold a bunch of scrolls for 195g each.

ahdeal5.jpg

deftones said:
ahdeal1.jpg

ahdeal2.jpg

ahdeal3.jpg

ahdeal4.jpg

I have never seen this for sale in the 2 years I've been playing. I nearly shat myself when I saw a blue come up in the "useable items" for enchant recipes, 500g was a steal for me.

I've already sold a bunch of scrolls for 195g each.

ahdeal5.jpg

Healing power has been BoP until the latest patch.

Chaos said:
I got a shadowforge bushmaster for 50g, a scroll of enchant boots - boar's speed (back in BC) for 15g and resold it for 1500, and a few other tidbits that I cant remember

Got a SFBM for 35g and resold for 4.2k to someone on PwnDepot a few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread