What's something strange/unique about this bracket?

About time to lock this thread up. We've already derailed 4 times.
[doublepost=1617040545,1617039840][/doublepost]
About time to lock this thread up. We've already derailed 4 times.

Trust me i'm surprised as you are. Accountability is a mfer ...even if you are an moderator.

I'd like to add Twobuttons to my list of strange things in the bracket.

I dunno, that kinda makes me wanna go get a bunch of people to click like on my comments but I don't have to because they already know how you are. You can even throw the groupies in there with you.

Kaxle - I don't expect you to understand anything. You havent since 09.

I dunno, that kinda makes me wanna go get a bunch of people to click like on my comments but I don't have to because they already know how you are. You can even throw the groupies in there with you.

Kaxle - I don't expect you to understand anything. You havent since 09.
lighten up.gif

Me whenever I want to defend a node but everyone tells me to go and heal, but then the nodes get taken so I have to go and recap

This has got to be like the #1 pet peeve of mine...

Unique: When twinks expect people in heirlooms/quest greens to be able to defend caps, then complain when caps are lost.

Unique: When twinks expect people in heirlooms/quest greens to be able to defend caps, then complain when caps are lost.
I expect them to spin the flag at least until help can arrive, the simple act of delaying a cap is good enough for me. What normally happens is everyone but me ( healer) leaves the base in a mad dash to 'pwn noobs' Aka pad the leaderboard for epeen flexing.

I have lost so many games where we crushed kills and damage but no one wanted to play objectively, I get playing for fun but fun for me is winning the match.

Unique: Is it just me, or is there an OBVIOUS conspiracy to get all of glancealot's threads locked. :p

Users who are viewing this thread