What's something strange/unique about this bracket?

my favorite thing with those hunter disc premades is when I am the only twink that decides to stay and they go out of there way to drop flags and stuff on me. Not very nice guys I am trying to be a good sport here. Almost feels like they want me to afk out of something /shrugs

The only time Ive gotten personal with a flag this xpac was when I ran into that Ysera Priest named "Versatility". Pls dont afk.

Also something strange/unique many of the 20s in the bracket used to play the same toons @ level 29.

Last edited:
this, predictably, went from some strange and unique things to people complaining about comps, premades and afking.

which, this may shock yall to learn, are neither strange behaviors nor unique to 20s.

:(

One thing about the thinking playstyle ( although I guess not specifically unique to this bracket) is the grind for Bis stuff.
There is grind in the end game too but stuff like re-rolls for the right drops ( looking at you ramble king) is definitely unique.

@Mcdonaldsman U DONT EVEN LIKE THE FUCKING FRENCH FRIES ?

My first ever job was a Burger King fryer. You know how BK fries are crispy golden brown? ...Yeah, that ain't all from the frying. I stopped eating fast food french fries after that. The whole "flame broiled" burger thing, though, that was the real deal.

Back on topic, even though I don't play this bracket yet, the farming efforts for this bracket help gear the 39 bracket. It's an oddity that those of you who farm legion gear in certain zones get 39 BoEs to drop for your mains, and 39s appreciate the chance to buy them. In all my years of twinking, I've never seen gear farming efforts benefit two brackets at once.

Users who are viewing this thread