What's something strange/unique about this bracket?

In my defense I was playing ranged only surv hunter because I thought it would be funny.

Me whenever I want to defend a node but everyone tells me to go and heal, but then the nodes get taken so I have to go and recap
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Some of my favourite moments in bgs have been doing everything possible to stay alive/keep the node safe until the res timer pops and reinforcements arrive.

Had an ab the other day where a good 1/3 of the fight was literally just mad defending farm in a huge prolonged engagement. Was so fun!

Me whenever I want to defend a node but everyone tells me to go and heal, but then the nodes get taken so I have to go and recap
Well it depends on the overall situation. I've seen games where our ONE healer insist on keeping a node, while the rest of the team is getting murdered. I mean, that's a complete waste of a healer. In those case I tell them to go, and watch the node myself.

But if you're the healer in that case, ask for somebody to take your spot. I mean, making sure you dont lose that node while your team is losing everything else is not gonna win the game.

The weirdest thing I found in the bracket is that my new Fury warrior at 20 crits with auto attack harder than my fully geared rogue does......
With or without sader procs?

If I am in a game with 5 healers I have 0 issue sitting a base btw its just those games where I am the only one or we only have 1-2 I feel like I would be better off floating between basses or being on offense to take a third etc.

Last edited:
I think the weirdest thing for me is what seems to be the lack of "try" for all twinks. I mean yeah queueing into a 5-10 stack is usually unwinnable but like, the amount of people that just give up in the beginning as soon as they catch some big names on the enemy team is ridiculous. (Both factions)

I have witnessed this firsthand. Had a few games where I am 100% sure it would be an even game, and the entire team on the other side quit entirely without even trying.

I have also witnessed close games and some horde twinks just flat out quit even when a game is tied just because of who they are facing. Strange.

I have witnessed this firsthand. Had a few games where I am 100% sure it would be an even game, and the entire team on the other side quit entirely without even trying.

I have also witnessed close games and some horde twinks just flat out quit even when a game is tied just because of who they are facing. Strange.

The Horde has struggled for a long time. I will say this tho for the past 2-3 weeks they have dominated Saturday, but a huge margin. Sunday... not so much.

Ill freely admit to doing this when ive run into my Nth triple hunter/dual healer premade of the night. Dropping a Picnic Basket Of Peace and grabbing a drink or something helps me keep my mentals in check and prevents full tilt Chops.

Ill freely admit to doing this when ive run into my Nth triple hunter/dual healer premade of the night. Dropping a Picnic Basket Of Peace and grabbing a drink or something helps me keep my mentals in check and prevents full tilt Chops.

I've had many a picnic violated by blood and death....

my favorite thing with those hunter disc premades is when I am the only twink that decides to stay and they go out of there way to drop flags and stuff on me. Not very nice guys I am trying to be a good sport here. Almost feels like they want me to afk out of something /shrugs

Strange: Is somebody paying Horde kids cash during the 5 business days to only roll Disco priest and Hunter? I mean JEESUS. At least on the weekends you see the good players with other classes, during the week I mean its just a short bus shitting disco/hunters out of the emergency door clown car style. And no they don't always win, which is even MORE sickening versus random Alliance pickup teams.

Every single game is the same.

Last edited:
Well it depends on the overall situation. I've seen games where our ONE healer insist on keeping a node, while the rest of the team is getting murdered. I mean, that's a complete waste of a healer. In those case I tell them to go, and watch the node myself.

But if you're the healer in that case, ask for somebody to take your spot. I mean, making sure you dont lose that node while your team is losing everything else is not gonna win the game.
Definitely, if I am required elsewhere then I should be healing others, although there is a point where people either chill under enemy gy, farm blacksmith, etc. where just no one wants to come to the nodes
[doublepost=1617080270,1617080110][/doublepost]
Some of my favourite moments in bgs have been doing everything possible to stay alive/keep the node safe until the res timer pops and reinforcements arrive.

Had an ab the other day where a good 1/3 of the fight was literally just mad defending farm in a huge prolonged engagement. Was so fun!
Sounds real fun, trying to keep up a node from being capped gets even scarier the closer the game is

my favorite thing with those hunter disc premades is when I am the only twink that decides to stay and they go out of there way to drop flags and stuff on me. Not very nice guys I am trying to be a good sport here. Almost feels like they want me to afk out of something /shrugs

I think this right here is the oddest thing about the bracket. Horde complained through the entirety of BFA and through start of SL about the imbalance. The second these guys get an imbalanced game in their favor against a solo que twink they will chase and drop any consum just to flex.

oh and then they complain here if that guy AFKs

Regarding flags - I was in an Arathi Basin game where things were mostly even. I think it was 4 twinks on each side, comparable specs. Half-way through the game all Horde twinks decided to stay on stables and farm respawns. I mean, fine, we took all other nodes, then I kept going stables to make sure they have things to do. Every time the same ret pala + healer went for me, we fought for like 1.5 minutes, then I was going down and the ret pala was rushing to gloriously put his flag into my corpse. Another big win for the Horde and all that. 3 deaths after we won the game, obviously. I guess everyone got what they wanted - a win for me, 3 flags for the ret pala. :)

Users who are viewing this thread