What would you like to see next patch?

Asking for a higher level cap is the smartest thing to ask. Why do most people ask for getting X at 20 while play at 40 would be more simple and realistic ? 20-24 will never be balanced so let's get new tools by leveling up (glyphs, talents, SPELLS). Let's reduce the gap between f2p and enchanted p2p. Let's get access to more content.

And yes obviously it will kill 20-24 bracket since we'll all play 40-44 trololo

1)More healing spells for Boomkins
2)Instant Starsurges
3)Travel Form speed increased

On a more serious note the ability to invite and que
as a party.......more easily form able premades please..

A more sociable community (in game)

Asking for a higher level cap is the smartest thing to ask. Why do most people ask for getting X at 20 while play at 40 would be more simple and realistic ? 20-24 will never be balanced so let's get new tools by leveling up (glyphs, talents, SPELLS). Let's reduce the gap between f2p and enchanted p2p. Let's get access to more content.

And yes obviously it will kill 20-24 bracket since we'll all play 40-44 trololo
Not only raise the level cap, but also raise trial gold caps, cap on professions, etc.
One can not do much with a max of 10 gold at level 40 (better mount speed? Not possible on 10g.), and the do-all-professions-yourself-grind would be even more tedious, and what they offer would be less meaningful at level 40 than level 20 if the profession caps are not raised.

Give Warriors hamstring back at low levels. first hamstring, then Piercing howl, we have almost nothing left except to kill our target before they snare us and run away.

Would like to see a new gems and gem slot system via honor.
Would like to see a gem slot scroll / enchant for every gear slot regardless of lvl.

Could you explain what you mean, please?

20 has climate. Shadowfang, low lvl, everything is balanced. Look how everything is 1/3 of the cap - in vanilla when F2P came out, max lvl was 60, prof cap was 300 (we have lvl 20 and profcap 100). Level 20 is like... perfect level. Cool dungeons, rare stuff, everything is hard but achievable.
Level 40 is like... Maraudon, all long dungeons. I don't feel the climate.
Level 60... this MIGHT be ok, but as F2Ps are mostly PvP focused, I don't see it so much in that bracket.
Same in every higher level.
For me 20 is perfect, I love F2P, and if level cap increases it's gonna be ruined in my opinion

i would just like the f2p community to continue to grow.... strength in numbers.

+ if this bracket ever died i'd have to spend my time irl, and that's a fucking drag.

Trial level cap to 40, 60 or removed

lol what a ridiculous comment!, if ur too cheap to buy the game ok..but blizz would never do that..would lose millions wouldn't they lol..also! would be unfair to those who actually pay to play the game..if u don't want to pay to play then ofc u should have lvl restrictions..nothing should be changed there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow to buy. But not sell items on ah. With a limit of auctions, like 10 per character. That would give new players chance to see how ah works and twinks to hunt for some cheap rare or otherwise unobtaineable items

Eots and random bg sign ups.

Do not allow to mix p2p and f2p in the sam bg bracket.

Give warlocks some more love

Allow to buy. But not sell items on ah. With a limit of auctions, like 10 per character. That would give new players chance to see how ah works and twinks to hunt for some cheap rare or otherwise unobtaineable items

Eots and random bg sign ups.

Do not allow to mix p2p and f2p in the sam bg bracket.

Give warlocks some more love

/hug

1) Give F2Ps micro transactions like realm transfer (seriously, I think blitz has nothing to lose from this)
2) Allow them to join guilds but be unable to invite others
3) Allow them to receive (only) mails, use AH and trade, but only if another player initiates trade.

first off resiliance goes to 50 from 45% and let resil scale at low lvls again . maybey 55% in all resil gear total

shamans-

ele - good as is right now imo
enh- windfurry weapon ( or change out stormstrike with lava lash as the move u gain with the spec)
resto - i would like to see earthshield re introduced.

druids-
mmm though to say really but heres my opinion
mana cost of rejuv goes up a medium amount
regrowth goes up a lil

i would like to get to the point where a druid would want to actually carry around water to drink in between fights

balance is fine
feral should have a small blanket nerf
guardian needs the ability to generate a lil more rage from combat . perhaps enrage ?

warriors-
furry - single minded furry or titans grip part of talent buffs.
arms - good as is
prot - small nerf to sheild slam in exchange for that temporary health increase move or some other rage increasing ability to help with generation of shield walls .
both dps specs need pummel imo ( perhaps a small nerf to damage of arms to balance this out )
[ you will see i didnt include hamstring , i do this because i like the warriors role as a dps which is dependent on others or serious prof grinding for tot but can poop out dps when on target. ]

rogue
switch the first and the row and the lvl 60 row of talent choices ( this will nerf the bursty ness a little by removing nightstalker and other talents while adding a element of complexity to the rogue ). also nerf their damage slightly but increase damage of evis. i feel if you let a rogue sit on you for 5 cp's you deserve a huge crit on you .

mage
fire - fireblast that always crits ( lvl 22 spell ) and flame strike
arcane - arcane mistles.
frost - icelance ( no fingers of frost though ) i feel that would make them a lill too op
a general survivability move like iceblock maybey .

warlock
give back my muther lovin siphon life
howl of terror baseline
demo - give us the stupid aoe aura back . and touch of chaos.
aflic - agony and malific grasp or haunt
destro - rain of fire

Priest -
renew for everyone
shadow- mindblast and dp ( kindah iffy but why not )
disc- purify
holy - purify and spirit of redemption

Paladins-
prot - nerf frisbee and holy wrath by a third
holy - 3-4 sec cd on denounce
ret- nerf their heals a teany weany lil bit but give them judgements of bold.

hunters-
i really dont have a problem with super mobile classes or classes that can do a ton of damage but a class shouldnt have both.
i say take away autoshot and steady shot while moving untill like lvl 40 ish .
and a small nerf to damage.

imo a hunter should be able to join in at the edge of a fight and dump out some dps but as soon as they are charged or opened on they have 2 options . disengage and run but do little to no damage or stand still and keep doing big damage. this would give the narrow escape talent more use and also make it so its not impossible to get away from a hunter while still giving them the ability to do damage when unfocused ( just like every other ranged for the most part)

skirmishes should be brought back

and maybey give us eots or atv

fix enchant scaling at lower lvls

let trial proffs go to 150 ( makes engineering and some other proffs apealing as well as lets u get that second tier in gathering proof spells )

let crz be enabled or disabled . heres the thing though . your high lvl 90 will only show up in the crz zone if you are grouped with a lower lvl player ie easier agms' no 90's ganking questers while promoting world pvp between like lvls .

give arathi basin pvp rewards and wsg rewards based on rep again . and make ab ones available at lvl 20 / 19 u know and make the pvp rewards biss for some slots

allow an lvl toon to enter any lvl instance in azeroth . ( more vanity items and challenge mode dungeons per say )

make boa's acount bound like mounts.

let trials mail between toons .

enable micro transactions.

Users who are viewing this thread