What would you like to see next patch?

How about afks shown in statistics.

One of the only things in this thread I saw I actually agree with.. Too many people asking for things that would COMPLETELY ruin/change F2P twinking however this one isn't that far out there or that tough to do. I don't understand how joining a bg in the last 5s of a bg counts towards a loss however afking in the last 5s does nothing.. Pretty bs if you ask me.

Blizz could EASILY do the samething they do for dungeons. Total bgs entered then have a drop down list of the number of times you have entered a bg JUST like they do with this. Would not be tough at all and it would take alot of the epeen from the people who afk last second or afk on every loss to preserve a stupid ratio. This would change every bracket and isn't directed towards just our bracket so I'd say there's a chance this could be changed later on

Trial level cap to 40, 60 or removed

IMO, bullshit. Trials are epic now at lvl 20, they have their climate, rare items (like, very rare!) and limited abilities. I know that for people who only have F2P increased lvl cap sounds great, but 90% that this bracket will die then. 100 prof cap at level 60 will give us literally nothing (what 16 armor means at lvl 40 or 60!)F2P is awesome as it is, with it's limitations. On the other note, if they increased professions to 150 or gold to 20 (not much) that would open some more diversity

Ok guys, I have read the whole thread and I think that I want to share my opinion with you.
F2P bracket is awesome, we all agree with it (I hope). Whereas the ideas of getting utility spells, ability to invite to party and whispering are awesome, then these happen:
  • Level cap increased to 40 / 60 / 80
    This would destroy trial bracket completely. With current profession limitations we will get nothing from it (what is heal from lifeblood at 60 or 16 armor at 80) It is scaled perfectly to our level, and many people seem to forget that. Level 300 enchants like crusader or +15 agility are meant to be level 60 end-game enchants, as they were in vanilla. Low level players can use them because it is not limited, but to get them they need to buy them off AH / level their character, and most of the time both options require having high level character, which is fulfilling the role. Secondly, levelling to 20 can be done in 1 day. If you want to try other class / spec at 60 bracket it will take more time (what about lvl 80?)
  • Possibilty to trade / send mails / use AH / Guild Banks
    Any of those options will allow players to get powerful enchants, rare BoEs and pets normally unobtainable for F2Ps. Imagine a battleground where a new player comes, sees other level 20s and asks: hey, are you trial? Yes I am. Oh, then where you got that cool +15 agility on your swords? Aaah, you need to have rich friends for that. How am I supposed to get rich friends? I cant even whisper! Then buy game and roll other account trial. When this will be somewhat balanced in PvP, remember that trial edition of WoW is meant to be for new players to see if they like the game. They surely wont after being 1 shotted. Trial would became a game of lazy people, who get everything from their P2P / friends, and the poor who will quit after 1st bg.
  • Profession Cap increased
    As I stated before, level 100 is perfect for 20s. Look, with the crap stuff we get (+16 armor on gloves) F2Ps still manage to kill 24s with +15 agility on their gloves! On the other side, increasing the cap to 150 would be in my opinion good thing - it will give us a bit more stuff to get from enchanting (boot enchants! yay!), LW and Engi, while still being on somewhat low level.
  • Paid Services
    Whereas I am a big fan of the idea, I see the negative impact that could have on the bracket. Not everyone can afford spending money to get second argas or eyepatch. Race change should stay banned for us, but the things like name change or realm change would be cool

I hope that some of you will agree with me, and if not I am sure that an argument (friendly argument) will be nice to see, because I am opened to change of my view.
Yours,
Crystal

A 4-5 sec CD on denounce wouldn't be out of order.

How about afks shown in statistics.

Sweetsydney...

I like it. But would be better AFKs shown on statistics for battlegrounds.

This is a great idea:
Statistics:Battlegrounds Left:
For example: -Warsong Gulch Left: 6 times

CrystalPall said:
Paid Services:
Whereas I am a big fan of the idea, I see the negative impact that could have on the bracket. Not everyone can afford spending money to get second argas or eyepatch. Race change should stay banned for us, but the things like name change or realm change would be cool

I would like this change because , there are characters that we dont want on our accounts, so we can transfer them on another account. Some people would also like appearence changes or name changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter Pets need a buff. 75yard range. AIMED shot on the move.
Mana pool too for self renew.

I wanna see hunter tanks and healers.
Tanks can wear mail armour, they just shoot slower.
Huntard healers can shoot arrows of lifebloom rejuv into their teammates.

You are a genius Brb, rerolling huntard for next patch.

Also, they need an insta-kill ability that's on a 2 minute cool down that can't be bubbled/healed through, and their pets should never be stunnable and killable.

Also, no mana/focus cost, everything can be spammed. Speed buffs, and aoes. Tons of stuns, 100% damage increase. Ranged shield slam that does double the damage, 5.0 Holy Shock, but stronger
Remove cooldown on Concussive Shot.

Allow hunters to do 50% more damage when near GY.
Give them nuclear missiles on a five minute cool down which kills everyone in a 500 yard radius.
Allow them to have 5 pets out at a time 24/7.
Give hunters P2P enchants while other classes get F2P enchants
Give hunters a bubble
Give hunters 50% more health than other classes
Allow hunters to start out BiS at level 20 without grinding

Give them nuclear missiles on a five minute cool down which kills everyone in a 500 yard radius.

yah i was thinking the Tank spec huntard would have access to some sort of artillery gun. or maybe their pet can deliver bombs.

and i won't need to reroll as i have several huntards already...:rolleyes:

Also, they need an insta-kill ability that's on a 2 minute cool down that can't be bubbled/healed through, and their pets should never be stunnable and killable.

Also, no mana/focus cost, everything can be spammed. Speed buffs, and aoes. Tons of stuns, 100% damage increase. Ranged shield slam that does double the damage, 5.0 Holy Shock, but stronger

Give hunters a bubble

lmfao at this rage!

pet battles for f2p
druid kiting nerf
more items for lvl 15-20
fix stealth bug
hunter mark removed after hunter dies

Fix that damn stealth bug. And give klinda some splenda.

I would like to see mind blast and devouring plague for level 20 spriests, deterrence for hunters, cloak of shadows and sprint for rogues, pummel and hamstring for warriors, and STORMSTRIKE FOR ENH SHAMANS!

Give hunters a bubble

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

1) Trials able to Invite ONLY other Trials to Party.

2) Trials able to Trade ONLY with other Trials

3) Trials able to use Mailbox and ONLY send to other Trials or Alts.

4) Tabard Wardrobe Tab, kinda like how they have a tab for Pets and Mounts. (would love to free up some of my bank space)

5) Flight Paths with the option to travel in a Straight Line from point to point.

6) Portals to EVERY City Capital. Just like how Shatt and Dal used to be.

7) Able to Mount cast (ie call your mount) while on the move WHEN NOT IN COMBAT or BGs.

8) Renew or Purge for Trial Priests.

9) Remove Battle Fatigue effects from Power Word: Shield. (Priests have ONE heal, 2 if you're Disc. And ALL our heals are "Stand & Cast" we are sitting targets)

10) ]Option to OPT-OUT of CRZ.

There are others but can't think of anymore at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread