EU+US Welcome F2P/Vet re-rolls.

Who is this guide for? As a former 29 twink, I will with my high IQ intuitively discover the most optimal way to make a F2P character. Even my slowbrain 29 bros' lackluster iqs will be offset by the natural fight IQ of the paid twink. I ask again, who is this guide for?

Last edited:
execution sentence w/ vers/crit (get five hp, wait for all of your abilities to come off cd, pop execution sentence, blow your load in a stun)

15% tv dmg increase w/ vers/haste (haste lowers cd of your hp generating abilities giving you more opportunity for tv)

abuse 1s incap frag bomb

wargames : option 1 (burst, duh)
random bg premades : option 2(a lot of time fucking around in mid)
solo random bg : option 1 since offense/defense meta is more prevalent with the lack of organization and dmg
[doublepost=1553063008,1553062405][/doublepost]tbh in most situation I recommend running option one since you are going to get kited a ton and maximizing damage in a stun is the goal

Can I transfer a character to an account that has no or has never had game time on it?

I noticed that since the last patch unsubscribed vet accounts can use a lot of game services that wasn't available before like Store Mounts/Pets/Race change, faction change, service transfers.

Also interestingly the things we can't access actually specifies it's because we are on Vet accounts as opposed to the generic trial accounts can't do that message it use to say.

Last edited:
So I gave 20's a shot and I'm astonished at how mind numbingly boring it is; how the fuck do people play 19s in this xpac o_O? I've found greater complexity and excitement within the web browser genres.

So I gave 20's a shot and I'm astonished at how mind numbingly boring it is; how the fuck do people play 19s in this xpac o_O? I've found greater complexity and excitement within the web browser genres.

I've read a few of your comments and I wouldn't be surprised if you found shoelaces complex TBH... I'm reall sorry you find complexity in wow, for you and your parents ;)

I've read a few of your comments ;)

Weird, I haven't read any of yours.

I'm reall sorry you find complexity in wow, for you and your parents ;)

Context is notoriously of ill repute amongst the twink community and for good reason. It's pesky, requiring critical thinking in lieu of 'straw man/words in my mouth' xpoff fundementals; a pool frequented by the overwhelming majority. Comments such as this fortify the foundations of incredulity pillaring the pedestal most of you mount. I seem to have stirred the pot and brought to question the blatant illusory superiority throughout the xpoff grouping and I apologize.

I wouldn't be surprised if you found shoelaces complex TBH

Your one stop misguided panoptic shtick is as tired as it is habitual. Fruit flies mildly buzzing about the finality of the dirt having never known stratum, tectonic plates, or the fiery core =P.

Users who are viewing this thread