EU+US Welcome F2P/Vet re-rolls.

Hey guys. So, I made a level 20 while I was subbed.. (Sabbitha-Bleeding Hollow) got her geared up while xpoff and turned xpon before sub ran out. Still mid level 20. Sub ran out.. got back online, made sure all my over level 20 characters were inactive, got on Sabbitha and checked that Max level cap had been reached in red and hit the BG's like a champ! Was having a lot of fun and the bg ends and BAM in level 22. Can anyone explain to me what happened? I made a ticket and Blizz was kind enough to let me know they don't de-level toons and that I can feel free to make a suggestion on game improvements. D:

Hey guys. So, I made a level 20 while I was subbed.. (Sabbitha-Bleeding Hollow) got her geared up while xpoff and turned xpon before sub ran out. Still mid level 20. Sub ran out.. got back online, made sure all my over level 20 characters were inactive, got on Sabbitha and checked that Max level cap had been reached in red and hit the BG's like a champ! Was having a lot of fun and the bg ends and BAM in level 22. Can anyone explain to me what happened? I made a ticket and Blizz was kind enough to let me know they don't de-level toons and that I can feel free to make a suggestion on game improvements. D:
You got a level and a half in one game?

You got a level and a half in one game?
Must have happened over 2 games? I say one game because I didnt notice any xp leveling in the first game. The xp bar was blue and it said something like 0/41260 I mean, the point isn't really whether it happened over the span of one game as opposed to two... but why would it happen at all, and can anything be done about this?

Must have happened over 2 games? I say one game because I didnt notice any xp leveling in the first game. The xp bar was blue and it said something like 0/41260 I mean, the point isn't really whether it happened over the span of one game as opposed to two... but why would it happen at all, and can anything be done about this?
Same thing happened to me. I had a full day of ''sub'' to fuck around with even though it should have ended. It showed the level restrictions but I could still gain xp, trade, AH, etc. Only after a full system restart did it stop the next day.

Same thing happened to me. I had a full day of ''sub'' to fuck around with even though it should have ended. It showed the level restrictions but I could still gain xp, trade, AH, etc. Only after a full system restart did it stop the next day.
Guess you got lucky, and caught it before you leveled past 20. So the restart, you're talking about your computer? or a tuesday sever restart? Also, I'm on my other lvl 20 right now and I can still AH...

Well not anymore now that he's retired. Which, by the way, kudos to you Somfas. Here's to you! /raises glass
Thank you @Oldpunk , I dont get a ton of love or respect but I do appreciate you mentioning me without poking at me like most do, I know I make it easy for the trolls and haters though ;) lol. /raises glass, Kudos back at cha <3

I never saw you be anything but a really good (and kind) teammate in BGs @Somfas <3 so I dunno what the anti ppl are on about... but you'll always have a fan in me.

TY <3 nice to see someone doesnt hate me , hehe. and yeah, I heard about classic and decided to resub and stream again after a month <3, but work is going great and I get a lil time on my one day off a week and some nights to pop in and stream a lil. Figured I better say it before someone else calls me out for it hahah.

Hmmm I cant help but feel a responsibility to provide an opposing viewpoint and perhaps some context for whoever might be out of the loop here. But first off hats off to @Somfas at his attempt to manipulate the narrative here and play the 'victim card'. Sadly motivated by extreme cognitive dissonance rather then machiavellian cunning.

Regardless of whether you think its 'right' or 'wrong' somfas has a well documented history of using every single consumable that any given WOW patch has given him access to with a frequency that makes the opioid epidemic look like drinking two cups of coffee in the morning. From your classic gateway consumables like food buffs, Alchemy flasks and swiftness potions all the way to 60 Int buffs, Pandarian wooden boards, BFA levelling greens, Northrend Engineering, trade window glitching and everything in between.

Somfas has struggled to adapt to BFA in general, specifcally to the changes to his beloved class/spec Survival Hunter which now requires an entirely different play style compared to the classic strategy of target enemy, use throwiong axes/flankling strike. Nothing highlights this struggle more then Somfas speccing double harpoon even though his melee output is only 10% in BFA......90% of BFA Harpoons land Somfas is a dramatically worse position then pre harpoon and 95% of them result in a dead Somfas

After the recent patch changed the landscape even further and killed 29s (Along with almost all of twinking) Somfas opted out of switching to a F2P Vet and instead has chosen to use the 'queue bug' exploit to play in the bracket on his 29s. He does this all while streaming on twitch and his stream is further advertised on xpoff.

My point here is that many activities can draw criticism for reasons you may be ignorant of (the last minute decision for 9yo me and two friends to do our three man dance routine at the school talent show in blackface without teachers knowing and in front of 300 parents rings a bell). Somfas knows what he does, knows why some people dont like it, defends his actions with enthusiasm and vigor and streams it all for everyone else to see

Somfas is not a victim and Somfas does not deserve your sympathy

Last edited:
Hmmm I cant help but feel a responsibility to provide an opposing viewpoint and perhaps some context for whoever might be out of the loop here. But first off hats off to @Somfas at his attempt to manipulate the narrative here and play the 'victim card'. Sadly motivated by extreme cognitive dissonance rather then machiavellian cunning.

Regardless of whether you think its 'right' or 'wrong' somfas has a well documented history of using every single consumable that any given WOW patch has given him access to with a frequency that makes the opioid epidemic look like drinking two cups of coffee in the morning. From your classic gateway consumables like food buffs, Alchemy flasks and swiftness potions all the way to 60 Int buffs, Pandarian wooden boards, BFA levelling greens, Northrend Engineering, trade window glitching and everything in between.

Somfas has struggled to adapt to BFA in general, specifcally to the changes to his beloved class/spec Survival Hunter which now requires an entirely different play style compared to the classic strategy of target enemy, use throwiong axes/flankling strike. Nothing highlights this struggle more then Somfas speccing double harpoon even though his melee output is only 10% in BFA......90% of BFA Harpoons land Somfas is a dramatically worse position then pre harpoon and 95% of them result in a dead Somfas

After the recent patch changed the landscape even further and killed 29s (Along with almost all of twinking) Somfas opted out of switching to a F2P Vet and instead has chosen to use the 'queue bug' exploit to play in the bracket on his 29s. He does this all while streaming on twitch and his stream is further advertised on xpoff.

My point here is that many activities can draw criticism for reasons you may be ignorant of (the last minute decision for 9yo me and two friends to do our three man dance routine at the school talent show in blackface without teachers knowing and in front of 300 parents rings a bell). Somfas knows what he does, knows why some people dont like it, defends his actions with enthusiasm and vigor and streams it all for everyone else to see

Somfas is not a victim and Somfas does not deserve your sympathy
Jesus dude

Just let him do what he wants holy fuck. No need to write an essay sounds like you have a case of butthurt-itus.

Hey the truth will set you free, and dont we all love free shit in this bracket?. I love Somfas and his Australian timezone friendly stream.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread