EU+US Welcome F2P/Vet re-rolls.

Does it stack with all movement speeds, or just minor? I think I checked on the PTR... but I forget. :oops:

(I don't have any more slots to make another to see)

edit- 5 days is a long-ass time having one you don't want.

Does it stack with all movement speeds, or just minor? I think I checked on the PTR... but I forget. :oops:

(I don't have any more slots to make another to see)

edit- 5 days is a long-ass time having one you don't want.
I have bfa on a 2nd account that has no time (The account im currently playing) so I could test which is best, But it does stack with movement speed. I have a 111 warrior DI and changed him on the ptr when it was up. It did stack with the other movement speed, 1% faster all the time compared to the DI indoor speed.

if i farm speed pot/vers recipes in rfc/wc should i do it solo or on the que?
Go farm murlocs in Westfall for i32 purple staff.
Seen 3 speed patterns.

Go farm murlocs in Westfall for i32 purple staff.
Seen 3 speed patterns.
wtf i got the staff already and i didnt see one lmao, ima try it there tho rfc and pirates have been shitty
[doublepost=1552881707,1552879730][/doublepost]also have any of you guys gotten the defending/returning champ trinkets on your twink? every time i check it tis camped by like 10-15 lvl 120s

I know I'm not the majority in this but current state of affairs making me want to not use any consumables, enchants or gear even. I fail to see the reason for it beside toxicity.

Most people I see are levelers. I know I play better than levelrs. The outcome is inevitable.

Getting a cat playing with a mouse vibes here!

Let's all go back to the roots man!

wtf i got the staff already and i didnt see one lmao, ima try it there tho rfc and pirates have been shitty
[doublepost=1552881707,1552879730][/doublepost]also have any of you guys gotten the defending/returning champ trinkets on your twink? every time i check it tis camped by like 10-15 lvl 120s
Murlocs are best since you can sell the staff or use it elsewhere. Pattern is world drop and RNG is RNG.

Last edited:
Dunno where to ask this so here goes... Does the F2P addon still work?

I have bfa on a 2nd account that has no time (The account im currently playing) so I could test which is best, But it does stack with movement speed. I have a 111 warrior DI and changed him on the ptr when it was up. It did stack with the other movement speed, 1% faster all the time compared to the DI indoor speed.

Hey, just an FYI - is does NOT stack with blurred speed, and i'd guess any enchants like that. (earthen, tuskars, etc...)

It DOES with minor speed tho… at least until they do something about that one enchant stacking with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread