Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty said:
1. You scroll, it's a fact, you should remove the videos on your livestream, they prove it.

2. AFK to dynasty

CY@ Hass.

lol i didn't realize anyone even distinguishes between the two these days

Mehcritkillu said:
I sometimes wonder how on earth the mods let these threads stay unlocked, it always develop into a pathetic flame-war.

I sometimes wonder why you bother arguing with things that have always been.. just quit 19's and everyone will be that much happier.

Only the best use available in-game perks to help them win. One should be embarrassed if they do not scroll to obtain/return the flag.

Frosty said:
1. You scroll, it's a fact, you should remove the videos on your livestream, they prove it.

2. AFK to dynasty

CY@ Hass.

1. who doesn't scroll?

2. never lost to any guild

CY@ nobody

It's times like this that make me wish that the creator of a thread could moderate their own thread, delete people's dumb off-topic posts. Ext.

Good to see another Horde guild out there that's active on Ruin US. Other then us two? I think we're pretty much alone...

Soo me thinks that people are going to use us (Static) as a practice spring-board to get to you (Waw Tawent)... Which I am not sure if I should be thrilled or insulted by that... Who knows? I'm sure we'll get a better rep after we log some wins and some legit premades. We're just about premade ready ourselves and will probably have a thread like this up very soon. Minus the flame war, I hope.

Davetango said:
It's times like this that make me wish that the creator of a thread could moderate their own thread, delete people's dumb off-topic posts. Ext.

Good to see another Horde guild out there that's active on Ruin US. Other then us two? I think we're pretty much alone...

Soo me thinks that people are going to use us (Static) as a practice spring-board to get to you (Waw Tawent)... Which I am not sure if I should be thrilled or insulted by that... Who knows? I'm sure we'll get a better rep after we log some wins and some legit premades. We're just about premade ready ourselves and will probably have a thread like this up very soon. Minus the flame war, I hope.

In the end you'll probably end up getting more premades than us. Look at it that way.

And your still trash

this comming from the kid who every time i was in a wsg as horde whispering me saying " why dont u think im good" i have to be good " i beat wapstur on hamecake"

Hop off brah

Everyone in this thread have been nothing *for the most part* but immature assholes. Grow the **** up people.

Mnkey said:
Everyone in this thread have been nothing *for the most part* but immature assholes. Grow the **** up people.

lmao this made my day

Mnkey said:

They're keeping the thread bumped for us.

Still looking for premades. Hopefully an Alliance guild actually steps up to the plate at some point.

Pizza said:
They're keeping the thread bumped for us.

Still looking for premades. Hopefully an Alliance guild actually steps up to the plate at some point.

are you not going to be taking any premades past the dates u said???

and MGC is very close to ready.

Cannabis12 said:
are you not going to be taking any premades past the dates u said???

and MGC is very close to ready.

I didn't want to add dates too far out. We'll have to see as dates past the ones I have listed approach.

Sorry to say it, but WT is bad. Pizza is great. But seeing WT guys sitting in mid while the fcs are at their own bases = pro, watching efc run by WT in mid = pro, getting kited on O = pro, sitting in fr while watching someone else 3v1 the entire defense up on roof = pro.

hurts my feelings! thought we were close =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread