Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

Sorry to say it, but WT is bad. Pizza is great. But seeing WT guys sitting in mid while the fcs are at their own bases = pro, watching efc run by WT in mid = pro, getting kited on O = pro, sitting in fr while watching someone else 3v1 the entire defense up on roof = pro.

Thank you

bump cause im bored

Updated a few things in the first post.

MGC would set a tenative date, but you won't add me to real id or talk to me. Math isn't the one to talk to about setting up premades kid.

MGC would set a tenative date, but you won't add me to real id or talk to me. Math isn't the one to talk to about setting up premades kid.

We're not looking to set up tentative dates. We want actual dates that your guild will make and field 10. I'll be available Friday to discuss this further if you guys are interested in setting an official date.

aduoes has to be the most retarded twink in existence

Just kidding buddy

i must admit adeus isnt a very creative name tho

bump!

talk shit get hit lets face it waw tawents on top until someone pwns them in a tinkmade there actions cannot be questiond.

I talked to Phe.

I'm not going to set up a date more than a month in advance. Too much can happen within a month that can lead to the premade not happening. When your guild has 10 players ready to go and you feel that you're ready to vs us, then we can set the date a week or two in advance. We're ready to go and can play as soon as this coming Sunday.

Also, asking for the premade date to not be released to the public makes me even more skeptical that it'll even happen. If you're really for certain that your guild can make a certain date then there should be no problems having the whole community know about it.

You know how much of a let down it is when a guild calls off a premade at the last second. I'm not going to put my members through that again.

I can talk to you in vent on Friday to settle any concerns you might still have and to possibly set up an official date.

This post applies to any other Alliance guild that want to premade us in the future. Make sure you can field 10 and are ready to go before you challenge us.

I'm not going to set up a date more than a month in advance. Too much can happen within a month that can lead to the premade not happening. When your guild has 10 players ready to go and you feel that you're ready to vs us, then we can set the date a week or two in advance. We're ready to go and can play as soon as this coming Sunday.

Also, asking for the premade date to not be released to the public makes me even more skeptical that it'll even happen. If you're really for certain that your guild can make a certain date then there should be no problems having the whole community know about it.

You know how much of a let down it is when a guild calls off a premade at the last second. I'm not going to put my members through that again.

I can talk to you in vent on Friday to settle any concerns you might still have and to possibly set up an official date.

This post applies to any other Alliance guild that want to premade us in the future. Make sure you can field 10 and are ready to go before you challenge us.

Or the complete opposite, how many times have premades been made public and they don't happen purely because of shit talking/trolls etc. I'm going to know how much of a let down it's when never get a date settled.

yo phe good job... not? dummy

This is what I forsee happeneing, which is why I want a tentative date, because in all reality - it's tentative because of Waw Tawent.

MB goes inactive in 19s

Waw Tawent goes actice

Guilds like MGC/USA build to play Waw Tawent

Waw Tawent for some unforseen reason isn't ready to play anymore, would prob use the excuse "hass in in bootcamp"

Guilds like MGC/USA are ready to premade and Waw Tawent isn't but they aren't dodging because they said they would premade in october when really no one was ready to premade.

This is what I forsee happeneing, which is why I want a tentative date, because in all reality - it's tentative because of Waw Tawent.

MB goes inactive in 19s

Waw Tawent goes actice

Waw Tawent for some unforseen reason isn't ready to play anymore, would prob use the excuse "hass in in bootcamp"

Guilds like MGC/USA are ready to premade and Waw Tawent isn't but they aren't dodging because they said they would premade in october when really no one was ready to premade.

whattttt? never woulda guessed.

Or the complete opposite, how many times have premades been made public and they don't happen purely because of shit talking/trolls etc. I'm going to know how much of a let down it's when never get a date settled.

yo phe good job... not? dummy

Every premade my guild has ever done was made public. We've never had a problem with them happening unless the other guild didn't have enough players show up.

The guilds that have had premades fall apart because of trolls are the ones who can't properly coordinate a premade.

MB goes inactive in 19s

Waw Tawent goes actice

We're ready to premade right now and have been for weeks. Why don't we have any premades set for this Sunday or the following Saturday/Sunday? It's because Alliance guilds are interested in playing other guilds before us or simply aren't premade ready yet. I'm not holding it against them that they're premading other guilds before us. It's smart to gradually work your way up. That's how I handled premades when I first started my guild.

Guilds come and guilds go. That's how it has always worked. You have to take the chances that you are given to play guilds because you never know when they'll die out all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread