Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

Rake stuns the target in WoD if used while stealthed. Only available to Feral Druids though.
latest patch notes showed that effect removed. wether it was a typo or not idk but feel free to check and prove me wrong

latest patch notes showed that effect removed. wether it was a typo or not idk but feel free to check and prove me wrong

I'm checking but not seeing.

Also, the latest patch notes make druids seem pretty nasty. At least, it seems that the restriction on Infected Wounds being just for Feral/Guardian is being done away - and the spell is now definitely available at low levels, as it is being reworked into Mangle/Shred.

I'm excited to be able to keep up a perma slow as an Rdruid.

Mmmm atm I think boomy Druids will be very strong . Feral isn't that good cause they removed the pounce stun . But the sp coefficients on a boomys moonfire is like 400% before u even factor in the increase from chicken form and from eclipse (even though it dynamically updates ) boomies will top all damage charts I'm guessing ( I'll run the numbers today after I finish another project so u can all see the pretty numbers .

Hunters will top the damage charts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hunters will top the damage charts.

i can tell you with absolute certainty that that is false.
if i had to guess what would be topping damage charts i would guess.

arms / furry warrior and balance druid will be near the top.
demo warlocks will be very strong if they stack crit.
then maybe hunters mixed in with Ele shamans, destro warlocks, rogues and everyone else.

i can tell you with absolute certainty that that is false.
if i had to guess what would be topping damage charts i would guess.

arms / furry warrior and balance druid will be near the top.
demo warlocks will be very strong if they stack crit.
then maybe hunters mixed in with Ele shamans, destro warlocks, rogues and everyone else.

Hunters have topped the charts since day one of vanilla. They will continue to do so, and if they don't, Blizz will hotfix it so they do.

It's all part of the plan. Look at the freaking description. It says right there 'good for beginners.' They give the noobs big numbers to get them hooked.

Hunters have topped the charts since day one of vanilla. They will continue to do so, and if they don't, Blizz will hotfix it so they do.

It's all part of the plan. Look at the freaking description. It says right there 'good for beginners.' They give the noobs big numbers to get them hooked.

That's what the rouge community said back in cata. When the abilities got shifted around, they turned into next op class hunters.

It's probably goning to happen again when the patch before WoD comes out to hunters. My guess is that snow is probably right if it's going to be a tendency for us using this trend.

That's what the rouge community said back in cata. When the abilities got shifted around, they turned into next op class hunters.

It's probably goning to happen again when the patch before WoD comes out to hunters. My guess is that snow is probably right if it's going to be a tendency for us using this trend.

Rogues weren't very overpowered in cata. Their tool set just made them REALLY good in the hands of non mindless players. Anyone in their right mind from cata is completely dissatisfied with how rogues turned out in MoP.

And about WoD, we're all going to get completely blown away by p2ps any-who. It's completely ridiculous how well enchants and such scale on the beta currently.

Rogues weren't very overpowered in cata. Their tool set just made them REALLY good in the hands of non mindless players. Anyone in their right mind from cata is completely dissatisfied with how rogues turned out in MoP.

And about WoD, we're all going to get completely blown away by p2ps any-who. It's completely ridiculous how well enchants and such scale on the beta currently.

exactly, that portion of the community would change at an instant when wod goes live towards another op class seeing the signs of the numbers in both the forums and the amount of damage that they bring to the field of battle.

also, I already knew about that part about p2ws are going to be a lot more powerful when it's released. why do ya think I keep saying, "i'm not going to be on the first mounth."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bracket IS NOT going to be 20-29. Friiend confirmed.
Precious Ribbon is going to be Account Wide in the toy box as well as (all of your tabards) -- this is what i have been told but i will ask again for more info. Its Not a final info.
Also , MAYBE , trials might be able to invite each other since skrmishes are coming... who knows ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to burst your happy lil bubble Lenny but,... I really don't think Blizz will engineer it so that we can invite each other just because skirmishes.

Im not happy for nothing lol .. anyway it was just a thought.
Do you have a source?

My friend, who has beta key. He told me and gave me alot of reasons.
No real source but i do not really think its happening.

My friend, who has beta key. He told me and gave me alot of reasons.
No real source but i do not really think its happening.

I've searched the official WoD patch notes and never found anything about merging brackets. Also, I'v asked/searched different forums and none could give me an answer that indicates they will merge.

I've searched the official WoD patch notes and never found anything about merging brackets. Also, I'v asked/searched different forums and none could give me an answer that indicates they will merge.

My opinion :Not going to happen , they said they care , so ... having mutch abilities 20-29 will make the bracket go boom and very difficult to balance.

My opinion :Not going to happen , they said they care , so ... having mutch abilities 20-29 will make the bracket go boom and very difficult to balance.

As if they even give a rat's ass about the balance of this braket. Their only concert: making the life for paying customers as easy as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread