Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

Ooh this will be fun if its gonna be like that, so my inference.... Southshore=Alliance
Tarren Mill=Horde

Ill be lookin for some more on this

Southshore=Horde Tauren Mill =Horde ...hillsbrad...=horde

I'm interested in what possible excuse allys could have for reclaiming it. I don't know what the alliance would even want out of southshore since the forsaken turned it into a chernobyl.

Imo i think cata ruined Darkshore, Westfall, Durotar, and Barrens

At least revamp the Burning Crusade starter zones or the goblin starter (i find goblin starter far too boring and long compared to panda starter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Southshore=Horde Tauren Mill =Horde ...hillsbrad...=horde

I'm interested in what possible excuse allys could have for reclaiming it. I don't know what the alliance would even want out of southshore since the forsaken turned it into a chernobyl.
Guessing it will be based on a time travel like version of hillsbrad similar to the caverns of time version.

I hope so too, i dont see any type of rewards no xp no money, i am thinking that its not finished.

Ty for the SS and plz let me know of updates on the bfd revamp

I have unofficial information from a Blizzard guy saying that the quests' rewards in BFD most likely won't be changed and neither will the items which are dropped from there.

Last edited:
Because Wandering Isle is the best zone in the game ;)
yeah if they could take the mining node respawn time and use that for all nodes in the game i would be so happy. (its litteraly like a 1 min respawn timer)

According to MMO-Champion, the Tarren Mill/Southshore Battleground is 100 vs 100 (daaaang) and will only be around for the anniversary event.

I'm torn between arms and fury. Glad for warrior dps to be back on top.

warrior will be the true definition of a melee turret . they have 0 interrupts unless you get one from radials. Basically all a warrior will do is poop out a shit ton of damage and thats it. ( just the way i like it)

Arms will have Huge numbers and will probably be a lot like port warriors were for that one patch where they hit like trucks.

port gets ale slow and bleed. warriors num 1 random dungeon tanks.

can't wait for WOD everything that i wanted nerved has been nerved and everything that needed buffs seems to be getting it. <3

warrior will be the true definition of a melee turret . they have 0 interrupts unless you get one from radials. Basically all a warrior will do is poop out a shit ton of damage and thats it. ( just the way i like it)

Arms will have Huge numbers and will probably be a lot like port warriors were for that one patch where they hit like trucks.

prot gets ale slow and bleed. warriors num 1 random dungeon tanks.

can't wait for WOD everything that i wanted nerved has been nerved and everything that needed buffs seems to be getting it. <3

i don't think prots get rend... but since arms has access to TC and rend does mad deeps, arms might be a viable tank with rending all targets

i don't think prots get rend... but since arms has access to TC and rend does mad deeps, arms might be a viable tank with rending all targets

i remember something about thunderclap applying a blead for prots. leme go look some more

Users who are viewing this thread