Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if, through some coding glitch, that there will be some server out there that allows F2Ps an instant 90.

And a HUGE +1 to the 'no hamster wheel!'

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

im thinking something like using fake creditcard info t buy WoD and getting that insta 90 then having the acc revert back to f2p. wel i think thats how it was done a while back when a lot of f2ps were using fake info t get gametime.

im thinking something like using fake creditcard info t buy WoD and getting that insta 90 then having the acc revert back to f2p. wel i think thats how it was done a while back when a lot of f2ps were using fake info t get gametime.

all chars 20+ or monks get locked once you revert back.

Even if when playing random pugs your statement is 100% correct, there are exceptions. Check my videos and you'll see. Not everything is black when talking about the "no-skill-required" 24's ;)

Also, as a personal note, we cant talk about competitive PVP at lvl20 with/without 24's. There's no such thing really.

As far as your first comment I have no idea what to say to that. I hope you realize that every 24 thinks their pretty badass rolling over 20s with no enchants, you are not special. I'm not really interested in watching in your vids you sneak up on people with your 24 rogue and hit the ambush key instantly killing them with a 2k crit. That doesn't impress me at all. Understand I am not insulting you as a person, you're probably a great guy, but you are, in fact, part of the system I despise.

As far as your last comment this wasn't always true. I remember in Cata and such when it seems p2ps actually had the balls the make 19s to BG against other 19s when they wanted to twink, instead of the free ride nature of the 24 twink. There didn't used to be an average of even one 24 per game, and I miss those days.

I consider the 24 twink to be Blizz's way of giving their unskilled paying PvPers who can't normally make it the chance to feel good about themselves by rolling players who essentially can't fight back. You might say an evening of 24 premades with your guildies is like 'self-esteem building sessions' if you will.

I consider the 24 twink to be Blizz's way of giving their unskilled paying PvPers who can't normally make it the chance to feel good about themselves by rolling players who essentially can't fight back. You might say an evening of 24 premades with your guildies is like 'self-esteem building sessions' if you will.
you shouldnt cry about p2ps since you never met one who knows how to play.. youll have a reason to cry if you meet such.

Although I disagree with you as far as your concerns about WoD, I found the above quote to be very entertaining :D

The worrisome thing about patches/xpacs is some quest reward you long ago vendored becomes bis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could make an entirely new toon, give him heirlooms, run dungeons for BiS quest rewards and be done within a day though, enchants excluded. So it won't be too big of a deal.

you shouldnt cry about p2ps since you never met one who knows how to play.. youll have a reason to cry if you meet such.

Ok, I never cry bout this game, if it pisses me off enough ima just quit. Unlike some people, WoW is not my life, Football and combat sports are. And I'm saying it literally does not matter AT ALL how skilled you are when playing a 24. As long as you know your basic abilities anyone from a random newbie to an all pro is almost exactly as effective. The only thing that matters is that 24s can kill people before you can wind up a flash heal. End of story. As long as you can hit two or three keys you'll be knocking people out all BG and thinking you're pretty much a badass. Sad, but largely true.

"Although I disagree with you as far as your concerns about WoD, I found the above quote to be very entertaining" - Kincaide
(sorry couldn't figure out how to get two quotes in one post, let it never be said ima computer expert LOL) But yeah thanks for the support LOL, and as far as WoD, I'm not sure if I actually disagree with you, I'm more playing the Devil's Advocate if you will. You may very well be right, I was just trying to bring up some things no one else seemed to realize could happen.

And I'm saying it literally does not matter AT ALL how skilled you are when playing a 24..
as i said, you might think so because 97,96482% of the p2ps are terrible. btw i dont care what you do in your free time

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I never cry bout this game, if it pisses me off enough ima just quit. Unlike some people, WoW is not my life, Football and combat sports are. And I'm saying it literally does not matter AT ALL how skilled you are when playing a 24. As long as you know your basic abilities anyone from a random newbie to an all pro is almost exactly as effective. The only thing that matters is that 24s can kill people before you can wind up a flash heal. End of story. As long as you can hit two or three keys you'll be knocking people out all BG and thinking you're pretty much a badass. Sad, but largely true.

"Although I disagree with you as far as your concerns about WoD, I found the above quote to be very entertaining" - Kincaide
(sorry couldn't figure out how to get two quotes in one post, let it never be said ima computer expert LOL) But yeah thanks for the support LOL, and as far as WoD, I'm not sure if I actually disagree with you, I'm more playing the Devil's Advocate if you will. You may very well be right, I was just trying to bring up some things no one else seemed to realize could happen.

This is crying.

I just said to you, go for arenas. They pay, they have the right to be overpowered. WoW isn't a f2p game made without p2w. It's a p2p game with permanent trial accounts. 24s doesn't have to feel ashamed to be a 24. Yeah, their reasons are simply idiotic ( Rolfstomp everything in a gimped bracket ), but still, they can and will keep doing that.

It would be awesome if people did f2ps in this bracket instead of 24s or skillpatch rogues/hunters. But people like to stomp things, so that won't happen.
Want competitive pvp? Pay. f2p bgs is the wrong place for you to look at that, really.

This is crying.

I just said to you, go for arenas. They pay, they have the right to be overpowered. WoW isn't a f2p game made without p2w. It's a p2p game with permanent trial accounts. 24s doesn't have to feel ashamed to be a 24. Yeah, their reasons are simply idiotic ( Rolfstomp everything in a gimped bracket ), but still, they can and will keep doing that.

It would be awesome if people did f2ps in this bracket instead of 24s or skillpatch rogues/hunters. But people like to stomp things, so that won't happen.
Want competitive pvp? Pay. f2p bgs is the wrong place for you to look at that, really.

Ok, one, I didn't ask for your second opinion, I got it the first time and I'm moving on right over it. Two, your logic is kinda weak, your stand is that since people do it anyway you shouldn't worry bout it??? That's like sayin: 'Aw people always gonna steal stuff, what's the point of complaining bout it?' I don't buy that. Anyway I know I can't change it but I want em to know what they are. I want them to realize we don't respect them. And I ain't gonna spend $15 a month for a game. That's a big waste of paper, I got REAL stuff to spend my dough on.

Ok, one, I didn't ask for your second opinion, I got it the first time and I'm moving on right over it. Two, your logic is kinda weak, your stand is that since people do it anyway you shouldn't worry bout it??? That's like sayin: 'Aw people always gonna steal stuff, what's the point of complaining bout it?' I don't buy that. Anyway I know I can't change it but I want em to know what they are. I want them to realize we don't respect them. And I ain't gonna spend $15 a month for a game. That's a big waste of paper, I got REAL stuff to spend my dough on.

People have long told 24's and P2P 20's (not all P2P 20's) That they don't respect them. F2P's have called 24's scrubs, baddies, crutchers, and other unsavory words. You saying you don't respect them isn't anything new. They don't give a damn about you, or your respect. And he is right. There is no point in complaining about 24's. They will die when we die. Or rather they will move up a bracket or 2 for more fights. Just learn to deal with it. you can be angry and deal with it at the same time, man.

"There's nothing you can say to a twenty-four
That they haven't heard twenty-three times before
."

- not Shel Silverstein

Well he just joined this month. Whether he just heard about the site, or was twinking F2P before then, He doesn't realize that We've all kinda... settled in to this.

Well he just joined this month. Whether he just heard about the site, or was twinking F2P before then, He doesn't realize that We've all kinda... settled in to this.

Yeah he's right, I've never actually been in a f2p community like this, always been a lone wolf, so I'm kind of voicing penned up frustration to kindred spirits. Besides Ima never give up giving the 24s what they deserve. I'd love to somehow hack a BG and bring a level 58 DK into a BG and grave camp the hell outta the helpless 24s to show em what it's like. They deserve no better.

hahaha this stuff is funny .. 24s are this 24s are that.. if u can't beat them join them or leave. what i do is get on my f2p and if there are an abundance of horde 24s i try to get a premade rolling. then if that doesn't work i hop on my 24s and give em a taste of their own medicine . or u could just not play this bracket, i might even get back into endgame if WoD is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread