Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

seriously the only changes needed is to keep pandaren to pandaria to play mini games like pokemon... i mean pet battles and also put dora the explorer to help them,removing monks is a good idea also or keep them on pandaria too to play mini games that are gonna be similar to kungfu panda, return to talent trees, put an iq test before bgs.... remove every noob with 50 alts 90 lvl that is afk at stormwind/orgrimmar everyday... and the basic wow must give challenges again.

no reason to upgrade boa on f2p, it's pointless cause upgrading gives ability to use them on lvl above 80.

So i hear that we need to get med leather kits and apply it to armor because it will double your armor value once wod hits

Garosh's pardon quest is redone . All the rewards have new names . Thus I would guess we can redo it and gain the new ring . This is nice for any Druid or shaman or pally that took the other ring from the ashenvale quest .

Garosh's pardon quest is redone . All the rewards have new names . Thus I would guess we can redo it and gain the new ring . This is nice for any Druid or shaman or pally that took the other ring from the ashenvale quest .

Very possible, although the quest may be tagged as"complete" unless the name of it has changed as well.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

No change to fury 2 2handers. Enchanted items with +8 / 16 armor scaled down. items with bonus armor as well still give 0 actual benefit.

Hey guys, this just hit me. Will we be seeing more shamans in preparation for EotS in WoD? We all know how fun it is to blow people away from LM to the bottom of the cliff, will we be seeing more of that in EotS?

Users who are viewing this thread