Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

MSPkOMZ.jpg

As Resto :'D

I don't want to DL PTR, but I don't 100% remember how it works. Can I have someone else who DL'd the PTR use my P2P account to test enchants etc? I want to see if Glorious Tyranny, Bloody Dancing, 12 PvP to Cloak etc are OP as hell. I'm assuming most of you guys are interested in that as well since it'll affect us. I'd want someone I trust like Bop or Rollop or something.

I've got a 90 with all the enchants and twinks in all the brackets so you can go HAM using enchants. I have 5 each of the bloodies/glorious as well so again, easy testing (if that's how it works?).

I don't want to DL PTR, but I don't 100% remember how it works. Can I have someone else who DL'd the PTR use my P2P account to test enchants etc? I want to see if Glorious Tyranny, Bloody Dancing, 12 PvP to Cloak etc are OP as hell. I'm assuming most of you guys are interested in that as well since it'll affect us. I'd want someone I trust like Bop or Rollop or something.

I've got a 90 with all the enchants and twinks in all the brackets so you can go HAM using enchants. I have 5 each of the bloodies/glorious as well so again, easy testing (if that's how it works?).

It appears that the level 90 enchants haven't been scaled down as of yet, but every other enchant has. I'd assume that they will be, otherwise it would be difficult to explain jumping <10 of a stat to 62 agility, strength, intellect with Dancing Steel.

I'd say, with good time, that will probably be addressed. At the very least, non-weapon enchants across the board have been nerfed. 29's might not be as god mode as we previously thought.

Dunno if it has been posted or not, but...
The BFD quest rewards remain the same! Woohoo! Just logged in to check and had the same items in the questlog.

I noticed something new under System menu on the PTR

esi7QeG.jpg

Is this actually going to be implemented? I wasn't able to find any official news about it.

esi7QeG.jpg

Is this actually going to be implemented? I wasn't able to find any official news about it.

Strange, I'm not sure why they would bring it back after dropping support because it was mostly unused.

Edit: Nvm it is still there, i thought they removed it after giving up updating it because of 3rd party programs.

Last edited by a moderator:

esi7QeG.jpg

You are not trial on ptr, why wouldn't you have voice communication?

Dunno if it has been posted or not, but...
The BFD quest rewards remain the same! Woohoo! Just logged in to check and had the same items in the questlog.
Yeah, with some lil changes...

Hey folks!

Warlock

• Metamorphosis (Demonology) now increases Armor contribution from items by 250% and reduces the duration of stun and snare effects by 35%, and replaces Corruption, Shadow Bolt, and Hand of Gul'dan with alternate, improved versions.
  • Demonology Warlocks now gain the Decimation and Molten Core passive effects at level 10.
  • Casting Shadow Bolt and Soul Fire on targets below 25% health now triggers Molten Core. Hand of Gul'Dan DoT ticks have an 8% chance of triggering the effect at any health level.
  • Demon pets controlled by Demonology Warlocks now deal 20% more damage.
  • Destruction Warlocks now learn Burning Embers and Chaos Bolt at level 10, and Ember Tap at 15.
  • All of the various Soulburn effects are learned together with Soulburn, instead of at different levels.
  • Drain Life no longer gains a benefit from Soul Burn.
  • Health Funnel no longer gains a benefit from Soul Burn.
  • Drain Soul (Affliction) now learned at level 42, effectively removed.
  • Affliction Warlocks now gain Nightfall passive at level 10.
  • Curse of Enfeeblement removed.
  • Voidwalker: Disarm has been removed.
  • Healthstone's cooldown will now not reset until the player leaves combat. Healing from this ability can no longer be a Critical Effect.
  • Harvest Life now increases the healing of Drain Life by 100% (down from 150%).
  • Drain Life is no longer available to Destruction Warlocks.
  • Harvest Life has been replaced with a new talent called Searing Flames for Destruction Warlocks. Searing Flames reduces Ember Tap's Burning Ember cost by 50%, and increases its healing by 50%.

[/LIST]

i would love to play lock again :) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread