Wandering Isle Stayers

Happy I specced Enhance now :3.. at lvl 60 i get spirit walk which is a 60% movement speed increase of 15 seconds with 1 min CD, It is reported to stack with ghost wolf and should stack with Huo's buff, which means i get a 312% run speed boost for 15 seconds :D i can almost fly with it :p... sadly still more than 30 lvls till i get that ;_;. Oh well I'm in it for the long haul.

Oh and if any US players wanna just chat/group for fun and hang out Add Bubblebuddy#1820 (my btag) just put "stayer" in the description box thingy :)

Anyone know of a place to get the rested benefit that isn't Temple of Five Dawns? I have Huo and I don't want to set foot in there and accidentally turn him in. Any other spots to get the benefit?

Anyone know of a place to get the rested benefit that isn't Temple of Five Dawns? I have Huo and I don't want to set foot in there and accidentally turn him in. Any other spots to get the benefit?

I've done that a few times on my neutral hunter, Doubleagent turned it in long ago, but every so often I get too close on Tripleagent... if you get too close and it turns in, you can abandon the quest and pick it back up by going back to the cave. There is no other inn, if there was one on the Western side, I'd be saved there.

I've done that a few times on my neutral hunter, Doubleagent turned it in long ago, but every so often I get too close on Tripleagent... if you get too close and it turns in, you can abandon the quest and pick it back up by going back to the cave. There is no other inn, if there was one on the Western side, I'd be saved there.

Ok, that's what I thought. I assumed you could just abandon the quest and do it again, but it just wasn't worth the hassle to me, but now with shrinking xp per herb its prbly what ill start doing

Must get to lvl 40, I want to test how blizzard patched Scroll of Recall, I might have an idea that could make it work.

Turns out the info I got on Winter Hat may have been wrong, was talking to someone who was fortunate enough to have one drop and they were still on the isle with it.

Must get to lvl 40, I want to test how blizzard patched Scroll of Recall, I might have an idea that could make it work.

You don't port anywhere, no loading screen... nothing. I got it on youtube, actually recorded it twice, not sure if I uploaded my second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T19ZR-OUT_E

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I watched your video, and from the way it still gives the debuff, it appears that it could be restricted to not port you based on your current location or your status as a neutal, if its your status as a neutral its gg, won't work, but if they just blanketed the isles zones, there are sections you can find that are labeled "the great sea" which might not be restricted.

nvm found another stayer, and it appears, pet battling/dueling is still blocked in zones labeled "the Great Sea" which implies that scroll of recall will also fail

Yes, just wish US and EU could group together.

That would be amazing, would expand the community and fun times by so much, Theres also a lvl 19 stayer on Stormrage with me:
Oohflowers @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft

we both play consistently through out the day on Stormrage-US, add us to your friends list or add Bubblebuddy#1820 or zbuildingco@yahoo.com(my btag/realid, just write "stayer" in the description if you friend me through either of these =]) if you're on another realm and want to zone in with us.

So I tested getting rested XP, with Huo. If you enter the Temple of Five Dawns from the Southern(side that faces Mandori Village) you can enter far enough to get rested/insta logout, I didn't see how far you can go but you can walk up to the wooden bridge like section. :) hope this helps anyone with Huo that didn't know this.

" I for example can fish, despite the fact that there is no Fishing trainer in the island."

How did you get to fish, please? I have a new alt left on wandering isle in Steamweedle USA realm doing skinning and leather.

Users who are viewing this thread