Wandering Isle Stayers

" I for example can fish, despite the fact that there is no Fishing trainer in the island."

How did you get to fish, please? I have a new alt left on wandering isle in Steamweedle USA realm doing skinning and leather.

My character is probably the oldest pandaren stayer ever, created first day and first hours of Mists. At level 20 Monks get the Zen Pilgrimage which got me out of the isle. I talked to fishing trainer and get scared I;m gonna lose my stayer (couldnt get out of the isle) so I wrote a ticket. GM teleported me to the Wandering Isle. Now I regred I did not pick a guild roster :(

I'll probably be starting my stayer later today (Or maybe tomorrow)
Is Magtheridon-EU the realm to play on?

My character is probably the oldest pandaren stayer ever, created first day and first hours of Mists. At level 20 Monks get the Zen Pilgrimage which got me out of the isle. I talked to fishing trainer and get scared I;m gonna lose my stayer (couldnt get out of the isle) so I wrote a ticket. GM teleported me to the Wandering Isle. Now I regred I did not pick a guild roster :(

Thanks Crystalpall - I have two stayers, one on Steamwheedle (USA - shaman) and one on Aman'thul (Oceanic - hunter). For the hunter i stopped questing when taking the fire spirit back to the central area; kept the little guy with me and used the speed buff to scoot around and kill things til i got lvl 5; then grabbed skinning and leather; then parked in sunpearl pond and killed things and skinned fang-shei til i got lvl 8. I figured a head start on leathering and being a couple lvls higher than my opponents might help things along ..... still parked at pond atm lol

Btw i read earlier that this is not available to F2Pers ..... but they can do the same stuff until lvl 20, and with no ah, bank, or mail, I think it puts all on an even-ish footing ...... lol

Users who are viewing this thread