Wandering Isle Stayers

Infact, you used to be able to queue if you were 5 for dungeon, even bgs, and you used to be able to get out as neutral, and yes you also used to be able to make a guild with horde and alliance toons in it and use both AHs and werent at "war" with anyone.

Infact, you used to be able to queue if you were 5 for dungeon, even bgs, and you used to be able to get out as neutral, and yes you also used to be able to make a guild with horde and alliance toons in it and use both AHs and werent at "war" with anyone.

But...
Can you do it now?
Can I make 5 accounts and try it? 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps
And then, ctrl+i and queue for dungeon

WAIydAu.png

Hey that guide is neat as hell, but why did people go to xpoff rather than TI? What happened?
I believe Conq explains that on xpoff pretty well, you should have a look. And my personal view, this site looks incredibly awefull atm. and it would never ever be considdered as a legit community site in the eyes of blizzard and that is a goal of xpoff which this community needs. It is made for the community by the community and doesnt have one owner who can mess things up. Does it makes me feel bad for Myrm? hell yeah, but he has had a solution thrown his way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread