Wandering Isle Stayers

Starting to wonder if the World Drops for thsi include the Wandering Isle after working on it for 18+ hours and not getting either (in the Fe-Feng area). Put in a ticket to ask about it and I am currently went back to farm for mageroyal while perking herbs (Still have 80 to hit for tomorrow) still the slight chance of getting it off the scamps while doing this.

Hit level 80 a little while ago, armory doesn't seem to like posting my level up achieves now, but it does show 80. Gonna be awhile on YT video.

Imo "the Patient" title should be rewarded for this, fits much better. And gratz on 80!

Amazing Idea. No words.
Currently rolled a stayer on Darrowmere us, as an f2p sadly - but I will make it work! The toon name is Stayerftp *creative name, huh?* will post armory link when 10. and also, pangxiong friend me so i can pst u!

Nice to see you here [MENTION=20070]Doubleagent[/MENTION]. Saw your post on the wow subreddit and was really amazed.

Congrats on lvl 80!

Just made a Stayer, name is Shieldshock on Stormrage-US. Was going to be a pacifist too (hated that i had to kill the 5 target dummies in the beginning) but since the 50% movement speed stacks with 30% ghost wolf im going to stop and pick that up and just keep lvling. I'm lvl 19 right now (created it ~3 days ago) when did you guys start seeing xp drop off from herbalism?

Just made a Stayer, name is Shieldshock on Stormrage-US. Was going to be a pacifist too (hated that i had to kill the 5 target dummies in the beginning) but since the 50% movement speed stacks with 30% ghost wolf im going to stop and pick that up and just keep lvling. I'm lvl 19 right now (created it ~3 days ago) when did you guys start seeing xp drop off from herbalism?

Make a new character use hearthstone, go esc -> help -> my character is stuck -> unstuck

You will respawn lower. No need to kill dummies, but you won't get the speed buff from Huo.

Good to see someone else joined :)

Exp from herbs starts to drop around lvl 21

Earthroot specifically gives the same amount of experience from level 30 all the way to max level. (15 unrested, 30 rested)

Thanks for the reply guys, Oh 195% speed increase feels so good with the Huo buff. But ya lvl 20 and half a lvl till 21 not looking forward to the decreasing xp gains. 90 would be long but much less difficult if the herb xp continued to scale up through out the lvling process.

And thanks for the tip on how to get out without doing the 1st quest crystal ill prbly make another toon to lvl as a pure pacifist.

Oh very cool, ill check them out.

What herb route are you all using?

I made one of my own kinda running from mandori village to the eastern entrance to temple of five dawns.

I pick up 9 earth roots and 11 silverleaf/peacebloom.
I haven't timed myself doing the route since i got Huo but with 130% run speed it took me 5:30 to complete
Any other similar or better routes? even if theyre slightly worse or the same I'll still take em I dont wanna run the same circle for the next 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread