Wandering Isle Stayers

Hey is this thing still active i just made a panda to magtheridon if u want to add me in real id ßeard#2802

Can't wait til you're 90! Phenomenal achievement. Hopefully blizz makes you a statue.

I might refill my US gametime in a while. Is there anything cool in particular we can do with the mageroyal?

GLYPHSSSS :O if you have more stayers on your server they are worth a lot of money (remember that WI has separate economy)
And we can get winter hats if they loot from every humanoid :)

winter hats on the Wandering Isle? I might have to take a break from leveling and farm the living heck out of whatever drops em.

Edit: Winter Hats are bop, so even if you get one you wouldn't be able to trade it. I made a vid to show mageroyals drop, was gonna do a winter hat vid but this might take a long long time to see if one drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found That best place to farm it is Fe-Feng Village near Wood of Staves.

So you got it to drop(or just mentioning best humanoid per square pixel :p)? I was there for a bit, but have been mostly killing the herbalism humanoids since they also have the chance on mageroyal. Had I known about the possibility beforehand I wouldn't have slacked on my research. Between killing stuff, picking herbs along the way, and herbing the mobs I was at it for about 6 hours so far. I will keep at it over the next few days though.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you got it to drop(or just mentioning best humanoid per square pixel :p)? I was there for a bit, but have been mostly killing the herbalism humanoids since they also have the chance on mageroyal. Had I known about the possibility beforehand I wouldn't have slacked on my research. Between killing stuff, picking herbs along the way, and herbing the mobs I was at it for about 6 hours so far. I will keep at it over the next few days though.

If you have ANY kind of AoE, Fe-Feng die hyperfast, and the chance is the same for every humanoid whatever their health is - Fe-Feng are in bunches, you just cast one AoE and they are dead and respawn pretty fast. It's around 8 times faster than getting it from Thornbranch Scamps

If you have ANY kind of AoE, Fe-Feng die hyperfast, and the chance is the same for every humanoid whatever their health is - Fe-Feng are in bunches, you just cast one AoE and they are dead and respawn pretty fast. It's around 8 times faster than getting it from Thornbranch Scamps

Yeah, I have Earthquake, Chain Lightning, and Thunderstorm, but times like that make me wish I had a mages Arcane Explosion.

Users who are viewing this thread