Wandering Isle Stayers

Like mount pet and so on takes 30 days to make the mount tho=/ 21 remaining G_G

Nice idea, like some kind of zen-habit.
Made a rogue "Iwillstay" on Magtherion.
Will be my char to calm down;)
I'm using the f2paddon, which will be perfect for stayers...

Greetings.

edit:
I'm already lvl 11...
It may be that the f2paddon works only after you've chosen horde or alliance, that means not for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea, like some kind of zen-habit.
Made a rogue "Iwillstay" on Magtherion.
Will be my char to calm down;)
I'm using the f2paddon, which will be perfect for stayers...

Greetings.

edit:
I'm already lvl 11...
It may be that the f2paddon works only after you've chosen horde or alliance, that means not for us

the addon works while on the isle. you just cant communicate with people outside of the zone since you're still neutral, so as long as your fellow slayers have the updated version it should still work.

just made a character on darrowmere look out for a char called xnitro or nitroox add me on BT Criarix#1551

Sounds interesting, I shall be joining Darrowmere soon.

By the way, my characters name is Curta.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually from Canada, but yeah... US realms

US realm (Mannoroth)

Doubleagent @ Mannoroth - Community - World of Warcraft

Can't go to Darrowmere, neutrals aren't eligible for server transfers, but I'd like to join this group here. All of us know the pains of leveling here with low level nodes, unlike other people who level via professions they get more experience from higher level nodes.

I'm actually from Canada, but yeah... US realms

US realm (Mannoroth)

Doubleagent @ Mannoroth - Community - World of Warcraft

Can't go to Darrowmere, neutrals aren't eligible for server transfers, but I'd like to join this group here. All of us know the pains of leveling here with low level nodes, unlike other people who level via professions they get more experience from higher level nodes.

How did you reach level 57? :O

Users who are viewing this thread