Wandering Isle Stayers

Hunter, level 15 at the moment. Going for best in slot on Wandering Isle. I think all I need is legs. I have Pioneer Trousers of the Whale, but I need the Agility ones.

I looted Hunting Bow very early :) .

Also looted Mechanical Squirrel schematic and two Red Linen Robe patterns, vendored all three since I have no use for them.
Going back to skinning/mining, hoping that a Light Hide will magically drop someday.

US Darrowmere

Bodark @ Darrowmere - Community - World of Warcraft

Making one tomorrow after school :)
Magtheridon's where it's at, right?

Hello guys, I really need a guy that has a 2 seatet mammoth ON THE ISLE! Might got a way out again, but requires me to respec which I cant without "Vanishing powder" so please write back!

To get a panda out of the starting zone after fix, has always been an achievement for me lol, done several other things, as DK gear on a lvl 1 priest or the new "Sky Claw" mount which comes in 5.3 already got it now and such but ye stil l trying on panda

To get a panda out of the starting zone after fix, has always been an achievement for me lol, done several other things, as DK gear on a lvl 1 priest or the new "Sky Claw" mount which comes in 5.3 already got it now and such but ye stil l trying on panda

what are you talking about? :0
Anyways guys, if any of you finds a way out write it here :)

Talking of all the 5.3 engineering recipes, which I have right now xD and lvl 1's with fully deathknight gear or duel daggers on a lvl 1 hunter and so on:p

Users who are viewing this thread