EU+US Veteran mage.

every "frost" mage ever:
Screenshot_20191007-110239_Chrome.jpg

kellers is bis by a mile. secondaries scale like shit in bgs.

all bg gear was bumped up to ilvl 31 making most of it the new bis.

lol.

good riddance.
[doublepost=1570464443,1570464411][/doublepost]
yup that'll get a /spit from me ggs xD

I literally just logged into my mage to compare tooltips on missiles since we literally just had a discussion about it. Are you too stupid to realize that?

I literally just logged into my mage to compare tooltips on missiles since we literally just had a discussion about it. Are you too stupid to realize that?
oh boy, theres one potential flaw in his post! lets just exacerbate that to validate the fact that I completely disregarded everything else he said!

9/10 I've checked your armory you've been arcane. I even brought it up to you once and you said "It's because I do more dmg for dungeons." You have yet to do a single BG. Probably because you were talking about playing frost the entire time you we're gearing the toon yet deep down inside you knew come bg time you'd be speccing arcane.

the only reason I added you to the frost section of the veteran thread was for the sake of filling empty holes.

but go on, we can make this a personal argument if you so please. those aren't near as fun though.

oh boy, theres one potential flaw in his post! lets just exacerbate that to validate the fact that I completely disregarded everything else he said!

9/10 I've checked your armory you've been arcane. I even brought it up to you once and you said "It's because I do more dmg for dungeons." You have yet to do a single BG. Probably because you were talking about playing frost the entire time you we're gearing the toon yet deep down inside you knew come bg time you'd be speccing arcane.

the only reason I added you to the frost section of the veteran thread was for the sake of filling empty holes.

but go on, we can make this a personal argument if you so please. those aren't near as fun though.

Yes, when I do dungeons I play arcane for the sake of melting through them. Dungeons are extremely tedious & I dont want to invest extra time as frost, when frost is clearly inferior for damage output. I play frost for the utility & crowd control it brings to the table in PVP. The character was made for frost, which is why he is geared for frost. If you've played the Horde character I helped you gear back when I was semi-active on retail, you'd see that I was in fact outside Orgrimmar dueling twinks as frost. I dont know why you're trying to make me out to be a fraud or whatever you're trying to do? This isnt contributing to the original discussion in any way, shape or form and I assume you're just salty because my contributions disagree with yours and debunk yours.

I am a team player when it comes to PVP. I enjoy taking roles that are often underutilized and underappreciated and showing the playerbase what they're capable of. Frost and Windwalker are two specs that I am sure you can agree fall into that box, and they're arguably the best peelers by far and can easily prove to be a powerful slot in any battleground.
This is why I have been an FC main for nearly the past decade. My idea of fun is being the outlier and taking the roles nobody else wants & showing them how powerful and useful they can be in the right hands.

I like the personal ones. They bring more Zing to the table. Helps me get ideas for more videos.

jk

Last edited:
I play frost for the utility & crowd control it brings to the table in PVP.
so hows that going?
I dont know why you're trying to make me out to be a fraud or whatever you're trying to do?
people saying their "the most geared twink" is retarded and you doing it just shows your arrogance / ignorance.
This isnt contributing to the original discussion in any way
you saying you're the most geared mage when you're not isn't contributing either. my original comments contributed more than yours.
and they're arguably the best peelers by far and can easily prove to be a powerful slot in any battleground.
they are.
I like the personal ones. They bring more Zing to the table. Helps me get ideas for more videos.
personal "zings" just show me you're desperate.
the second you make it personal you've lost (unless it was already personal to begin with.)

so hows that going?

people saying their "the most geared twink" is retarded and you doing it just shows your arrogance / ignorance.

you saying you're the most geared mage when you're not isn't contributing either. my original comments contributed more than yours.

they are.

personal "zings" just show me you're desperate.
the second you make it personal you've lost (unless it was already personal to begin with.)

Exactly and 9/10 once its made personal the zing comes in. Usually zesty. Kind of like in real life, i'll let you run that head till i've had enough.

so hows that going?

Pretty good, since I've managed to successfully beat 110s as frost on my 59 mage, 120s on my 80 frost mage, and Pikaboo on my recently boosted 120 frost mage. Next time I decide to step and organize vet wargames again AKA be the actual bracket coordinator, I'll let you know about the utility it brings at 20.

It isnt arrogance or ignorance. All 4 armory links you've linked are inferior to mine. No contest whatsoever. I cant believe people are still arguing that glasscannon setups are BIS in 2019.

It actually does contribute. The OP didnt specify arcane. He mentioned that he'd like to play all 3 specs and is looking for the best gear to reroll for. I gave him an armory reference for something that is hands down the best setup for frost and nearly the optimal setup for fire. Arcane wants the same thing as what I have but quickblade gear.

Edit: If BG crate gear was just changed and is now BIS, that'd be what you should aim for

Pretty good, since I've managed to successfully beat 110s as frost on my 59 mage, 120s on my 80 frost mage, and Pikaboo on my recently boosted 120 frost mage. Next time I decide to step and organize vet wargames again AKA be the actual bracket coordinator, I'll let you know about the utility it brings at 20.
Hahaha nice 20 pvp bro.

I know what its capable of at 20.
It isnt arrogance
It damn well is. If you dont think proclaiming yourself to be the best is arrogant you're actually a brick.
ignorance
It is, you yourself said you dont know about the new changes to gear yet somehow not knowing isnt ignorance???
and nearly the optimal setup for fire.
I cannot believe you just said fire should play aurora LMAO
[doublepost=1570472591,1570472058][/doublepost]
I gave him an armory reference for something that is hands down the best setup for frost
about time you acknowledge the fact that this setup would be dogshit for every other spec.
this statement is far different from this one

Users who are viewing this thread