Vent Your Frustrations II

I guess im coming at it from a different spectrum. Because the world is shitty and nothing is fair and the good guys never win, i guess i would rather watch something less depressing. Now that i realize that his writing style is one that breaks your traditional story telling staples, or rather, just does the opposite i think ill pass on the series. 4 seasons of the same shit, so im guessing it'll be 4 more seasons of the same shit (life sucks/people die/you die/nothings fair) Which is fine i guess if you're into that. Im not, i could just glance at the news if thats what i wanted out of my entertainment.

look at the guy's name: George RR Martin. it's like a cheap, smutted-up ripoff of JRR Tolkein.
doesn't it stand to reason that Game of Thrones would be a cheap, smutted-up ripoff of Lord of the Rings?

Tolkein was a Christian, and LOTR is a Christian mythology. the whole thing is an analogy of one's spiritual journey.
Martin clearly is not a Christian. his books ain't either.

who are you upset about dying? the king of the north? Rob Stark was an oath breaker. hard to call him a hero, isn't it?
Cat Stark? disobedient and willful. sabotaged and undermined her own son's authority. not heroine material in my book.
Ned Stark. yeah, he was a good one. all i can say is to make an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs...

now, Tyrion has a problem keeping it in his pants, but at least the guy has honor, and he sure ain't dead.
he's the best character in the whole thing.
Arya is alive and well, and so is Sansa.
and Martin forgot about Bran for a couple books, but that kid has big things coming his way.
oh yeah, and Jon Snow. whoo boy. Jon Snow sure isn't dead.

i'm guessing you are wanting the Lannisters to get theirs?
a couple other unsavory characters you want dead?

be patient. it's a 10,000 page book. LOTS of time left for justice to be served.

Horde carry fest this CTA. Beyond annoying.

JRR Tolkein.

Tolkien*

OT: Levelling a panda warr: only lvl 4 now but feels like it's going to be the most boring levelling I've ever done :D This time it's actual f2p and not just f2p restricted, so 1-20 will take a couple hours instead of 30min-1h... And it takes 5x heroic strike to kill a mob instead of 1-shotting everything :( also, can't even chat with people because haven't gotten to choose faction yet... WHY ARE THEY MAKING ME LEVEL THE WAY IT WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE

EDIT: oh and going to the mandatory military service in a month ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
look at the guy's name: George RR Martin. it's like a cheap, smutted-up ripoff of JRR Tolkein.
doesn't it stand to reason that Game of Thrones would be a cheap, smutted-up ripoff of Lord of the Rings?

Tolkein was a Christian, and LOTR is a Christian mythology. the whole thing is an analogy of one's spiritual journey.
Martin clearly is not a Christian. his books ain't either.

who are you upset about dying? the king of the north? Rob Stark was an oath breaker. hard to call him a hero, isn't it?
Cat Stark? disobedient and willful. sabotaged and undermined her own son's authority. not heroine material in my book.
Ned Stark. yeah, he was a good one. all i can say is to make an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs...

now, Tyrion has a problem keeping it in his pants, but at least the guy has honor, and he sure ain't dead.
he's the best character in the whole thing.
Arya is alive and well, and so is Sansa.
and Martin forgot about Bran for a couple books, but that kid has big things coming his way.
oh yeah, and Jon Snow. whoo boy. Jon Snow sure isn't dead.

i'm guessing you are wanting the Lannisters to get theirs?
a couple other unsavory characters you want dead?

be patient. it's a 10,000 page book. LOTS of time left for justice to be served.

Yeah the situation with the Mountain really pissed me off so i broke down and read a wiki on the character just to see if he does get his karma.

On my 90 its been a slow and frustrating start learning new abilities and gearing on a high pop rpPVP realm.

I logged my F2Ps and was immediately motivated to get back on my 90.

F2P BGs:

Keep getting into late games non stop with alliance farming.

We manage to cap and just need to hold the flag but no team cooperation leads to a loss.

Running against a lot of alliance premades.... You know their tactics and where they will likely head with the flag etc but attempting to convince your pug team to adapt is almost futile.

Play a healer without resiliance gear and heal nerf is ........F#^%F:#$DPO
Play FOTM Rogue/Hunter gets boring but you almost have no choice.

Roll my alliance and get into either a late game or face a premade.

Just a winwin overall..... /rage /lol

Now I'm hooked on 90bgs. So much variety with the BGs and the number of buttons to click in terms of abilities. Barely any farming takes place.

On my 90 its been a slow and frustrating start learning new abilities and gearing on a high pop rpPVP realm.

I logged my F2Ps and was immediately motivated to get back on my 90.

F2P BGs:

Keep getting into late games non stop with alliance 24s farming.

We manage to cap and just need to hold the flag but no team cooperation leads to a loss.

Running against a lot of alliance premades.... You know their tactics and where they will likely head with the flag etc but attempting to convince your pug team to adapt is almost futile.

Play a healer without resiliance gear and heal nerf is ........F#^%F:#$DPO
Play FOTM Rogue/Hunter gets boring but you almost have no choice.

Roll my alliance and get into either a late game or face a premade.

Just a winwin overall..... /rage /lol

Now I'm hooked on 90bgs. So much variety. Barely any farming takes place.

Go onto ptr and practice, that's what I'm doing. It helps......somewhat

Bah* >,<

The Wandering Isle has nothing on the worgen starting zone...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah don't really like that one either... It's not the zone though, that displeases me, it's the fact that I've gotten to level 8 in a bit above an hour. As a p2p you literally reach level 10 in 15 minutes... Been slacking a bit, but it's still slow and boring as shite.

Tolkien*

OT: Levelling a panda warr: only lvl 4 now but feels like it's going to be the most boring levelling I've ever done :D This time it's actual f2p and not just f2p restricted, so 1-20 will take a couple hours instead of 30min-1h... And it takes 5x heroic strike to kill a mob instead of 1-shotting everything :( also, can't even chat with people because haven't gotten to choose faction yet... WHY ARE THEY MAKING ME LEVEL THE WAY IT WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE

EDIT: oh and going to the mandatory military service in a month ;_;

warriors are absolutely awful before lvl 10 too

roll on wod

Funny thing is i rarely see a rogue on my team or opposite team at 90 :))

But... i see hunters on a daily basis, even 4 per game on one team.

That is saying alot about hunter/rogue at 90 compared to 20 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regular bg's yes. RBG's are another story ;)

Yeah, warriors should not miss in a RBG group because ...we all know why :)

Lolstorm, Swifty macros, their mobility and defences makes them nr.1 melee.

How do you set up your WoW account so u can play on a EU server? I believe I saw a posting ages ago but I can't find it.

this.
Folder
World of Warcraft > WTF > Config.

Open Config in your 2nd copy of folder in Notepad, search for:
SET locale "enUS" change to SET locale "enGB"

Funny thing is i rarely see a rogue on my team or opposite team at 90 :))

But... i see hunters on a daily basis, even 4 per game on one team.

That is saying alot about hunter/rogue at 90 compared to 20 lol

in other twink brackets like 70, 80 and 85, rogues usually make up 40-80% of the each alliance team and 30-40% on horde

it sometimes switches like that with hunters too, very prevalent on alliance tho

Users who are viewing this thread