Vent Your Frustrations II

My wow game is acting up, deleted cache and wtf files, nothing happened, tried wow repair, nada, scanned pc, nope, now I have to reinstall this hell hole of a game :mad:

So you using your phone?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Im at my cousins house. Using his pc , Right mouse button isnt working so wont let me even play wow... i dun wann backpadle so...

Haha atleast you played 1 wsg buddy. GG its Ark btw (;

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Oh , gg :) !
I guess all i have left is do chest farming , do you have MM btw ?

I suffered a hell hole in muh mage. 5 rogues 3 hunters 2 paladins. At least i had some fun running away

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

I suffered a hell hole in muh mage. 5 rogues 3 hunters 2 paladins. At least i had some fun running away

I played an AB earlier against four hunters and five prot paladins. >,<

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061414_013740.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061414_013740.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 106
This is not wow related but on the way to school my FUCKING PHONE BREAKS, school is evil

When will people realize I can't stand them. -.-

Entering an XP-on BG and being confronted by fully enchanted twinks with insane HP and damage. I thought enchants were broken in the 20-24 bracket, but I saw players in the 10-15 bracket with 1.5k health. I got one-shotted by non-crit ambushes, globaled by hunter pets and other attacks I normally wouldn't worry about.

Leveling sucks. (But at least the WSG CTA gave me a decent amount of honor.)

EDIT: Also dropping enchanting THEN realizing your character is a Blood Elf with higher Enchants available. I got super lucky with some Alchemy recipe drops and then got super stupid (3x Swiftness world drops and 2x Agility).

Last edited by a moderator:
so just figured out. Consumables horde to alliance.

Bogling Root - Item - World of Warcraft -get one shot by 90 guards as horde, pick them leisurely as alliance

Scroll sellers- I have to trek to Undercity or this fucking Ghostlands where the hell is that?to get my scrolls, alliance just buys them in Stormwind, Adair Gilroy - NPC - World of Warcraft and in Elwyn Dawn Brightstar - NPC - World of Warcraft

6 stam food - Murloc Fin Soup - Item - World of Warcraft A only, Gooey Spider Cake - Item - World of Warcraft , Seasoned Wolf Kabob - Item - World of Warcraft 3 for 2 , horde is shafted because recipes arent avaliable to horde

farming Swiftthistle - Item - World of Warcraft and briarthorn - if your character doesnt have herbalism, the best way is to go ahead and grind Corrupted Stompers, oh wait they are located on Azuremyst isle

Salvaging Whirring Bronze Gizmo - Item - World of Warcraft - if your character doesnt have mining , the best way is to salvage haywire battle chickens and proto -stiders in Loch Modan, I have to go through like 3 alliance zones with 90 guards, while alliance takes a flight path.

Buying Healing Potion - Item - World of Warcraft - alliance has a healing potion vendor in Stomrwind City AND can take an easy flightpath to THREE more vendors in Wetlands, while I have access to one at a time.

Cant turn in Irradiated Crystal Shard - Item - World of Warcraft -because alliance only quest, horde quest got shafted Blood Shard - Item - World of Warcraft

Wild Steelbloom - Item - World of Warcraft , Earthroot - Item - World of Warcraft and Lesser Healing Potion - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by TWO vendors in SW and Antonio Perelli

motherfuckers why do you have everything easy mode

so just figured out. Consumables horde to alliance.

Bogling Root - Item - World of Warcraft -get one shot by 90 guards as horde, pick them leisurely as alliance

Scroll sellers- I have to trek to Undercity or this fucking Ghostlands where the hell is that?to get my scrolls, alliance just buys them in Stormwind, Adair Gilroy - NPC - World of Warcraft and in Elwyn Dawn Brightstar - NPC - World of Warcraft

6 stam food - Murloc Fin Soup - Item - World of Warcraft A only, Gooey Spider Cake - Item - World of Warcraft , Seasoned Wolf Kabob - Item - World of Warcraft 3 for 2 , horde is shafted because recipes arent avaliable to horde

farming Swiftthistle - Item - World of Warcraft and briarthorn - if your character doesnt have herbalism, the best way is to go ahead and grind Corrupted Stompers, oh wait they are located on Azuremyst isle

Salvaging Whirring Bronze Gizmo - Item - World of Warcraft - if your character doesnt have mining , the best way is to salvage haywire battle chickens and proto -stiders in Loch Modan, I have to go through like 3 alliance zones with 90 guards, while alliance takes a flight path.

Buying Healing Potion - Item - World of Warcraft - alliance has a healing potion vendor in Stomrwind City AND can take an easy flightpath to THREE more vendors in Wetlands, while I have access to one at a time.

Cant turn in Irradiated Crystal Shard - Item - World of Warcraft -because alliance only quest, horde quest got shafted Blood Shard - Item - World of Warcraft

Wild Steelbloom - Item - World of Warcraft , Earthroot - Item - World of Warcraft and Lesser Healing Potion - Item - World of Warcraft - Sold by TWO vendors in SW and Antonio Perelli

motherfuckers why do you have everything easy mode

2407220-9445974527-6lg1..jpg

Users who are viewing this thread