Vent Your Frustrations II

or we could roll 7-10 man and report any 24 afk at start and instantly kick them . and have all f2ps :O . at the end of the day pugging usually makes me want to gouge my eyes out and go make tacos at a taco stand for the rest of my life
Make it a frozen banana stand, and I'm in. There's always money in the banana stand.

it would still be a 7-10 man vs pugs so idk how that is anymore fun... I'd rather face 4 random 24s instead of a 5+ man premade using skype cuz in one atleast i have a chance of having a fun bg.

Sorry to say but the main ways I've noticed to have fun in this bracket is either pugging as horde or premading as ally. Pugging as ally makes you want to afk instantly and premading as horde puts you to sleep

But but.. you're a hunter :))

Sorry couldn't stop. Don't take it offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would still be a 7-10 man vs pugs so idk how that is anymore fun... I'd rather face 4 random 24s instead of a 5+ man premade using skype cuz in one atleast i have a chance of having a fun bg.

Sorry to say but the main ways I've noticed to have fun in this bracket is either pugging as horde or premading as ally. Pugging as ally makes you want to afk instantly and premading as horde puts you to sleep

ill admit pugging on alliance is painfuly awful even when u roll as a healer at times and i can never really do it for long . on the other hand i pug on horde and usually quit that within a game or two . difference is for me i have a buncha ppl to que with on horde .

on the note of 24s id say there are usually more on alliance after running into 5man 24 groups all day yesterday ( squished them might i add but its besides the point) my opinion is probably off a lil because i always have a buncha ppl when i usually que so i never see many 5 man horde 24s . yet on the other hand its the 24s on the other team that usually stick with u cause ur like "ugh not these retards again" instead of "hey we got that one 24 rogue that stayed in gy the entire time yay"

really the best way to find out which side on average has more 24s would be to que SOLO a buncha games over a span of a week and just do a tally cause I'm pretty sure anyone that plays horde will say ally has more 24s and ally will say horde has more ect.

lol that ideology is so hilarious its almost like those ''hunts'' being such a skillbased class atm its just sad and funny in same time.

'you gotta premade 5 man on alliance to have fun but solo que if you are on horde'' so queing against 5x fotm alliance as a solo player is supposed to be ''fun''

or....'if you are playing on your hordie premade then I wont be having fun but what happened when he was on alliance?''

anyways inb4 ''biggest horde fanboy'' I just got out of a gy camping session we had 5 alliance hunters 4 rogues I was the healer wooo alliance ftw

really the best way to find out which side on average has more 24s would be to que SOLO a buncha games over a span of a week and just do a tally cause I'm pretty sure anyone that plays horde will say ally has more 24s and ally will say horde has more ect.

I'm curious about that ^_^

I feel horde does. But who knows... And it depends so much on time of day you are queueing. D:

I'm curious about that ^_^

I feel horde does. But who knows... And it depends so much on time of day you are queueing. D:

There's no knowing on which side has more p2ps but I think in the day there are more on horde and by sundown alliance p2ps come kicking in.

This is based on my experience

or we could roll 7-10 man and report any 24 afk at start and instantly kick them . and have all f2ps :O . at the end of the day pugging usually makes me want to gouge my eyes out and go make tacos at a taco stand for the rest of my life

Funny. opening a little beach bar and serving tacos (and margaritas) for the rest of my life sounds pretty freaking awesome to me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Alliance is definitely on a winning roll/streak right now. It'll stop once high school ends in a month and the children show up.

Users who are viewing this thread