Vent Your Frustrations II

Hackers. Keeping track of all my email addresses. Watching as my WoW account is taken over, and almost ruined when whoever it was, tried and failed to upgrade it. And finally going through the tedious process of recovering all of my accounts. Bleh, hackers suck.
Sorry to hear this.

I had gone through a similar situation awhile back. Pretty much gave up on ever getting my account back. I eventually did and I'm sure you will, my account had fake information so yeah, was pretty hopeless.

Now and days, my passwords are pretty stupid. Super complicated and wacky random wordings that no one could possibly guess. I've definitely stepped up my password choices. In the end I lost an email address which, thankfully was made for that WoW account and only that WoW account. I ended up finding that a bad Curse client was responsible for my misfortune, the game even warned me. Yeah, I'm that dumb, heh.

Lesson learned.

Best part? When I went to have my items restored, the GM cash on delivered it all to me. Yeah, this GM was that awesome. They must not have actually read my ticket. When I stated again, directly to them that I had been hacked and had no gold they didn't believe me. They made ME feel like i was lying, like I was guilty. All I have to say is... wow..

#valuedcustomer

Hope you've had better customer support :)

Sorry to hear this.

I had gone through a similar situation awhile back. Pretty much gave up on ever getting my account back. I eventually did and I'm sure you will, my account had fake information so yeah, was pretty hopeless.

Now and days, my passwords are pretty stupid. Super complicated and wacky random wordings that no one could possibly guess. I've definitely stepped up my password choices. In the end I lost an email address which, thankfully was made for that WoW account and only that WoW account. I ended up finding that a bad Curse client was responsible for my misfortune, the game even warned me. Yeah, I'm that dumb, heh.

Lesson learned.

Best part? When I went to have my items restored, the GM cash on delivered it all to me. Yeah, this GM was that awesome. They must not have actually read my ticket. When I stated again, directly to them that I had been hacked and had no gold they didn't believe me. They made ME feel like i was lying, like I was guilty. All I have to say is... wow..

#valuedcustomer

Hope you've had better customer support :)

Luckily they were pretty cool about it, they just asked me to call them so i could switch all my accounts over to a new email address (within a couple hours of making the ticket). Microsoft pretty much told me i was burnt on that email about 6 days later.

Grappling with existence.

I really gotta stop smoking weed before i read TI.

Why don't you guys buy an Authenticator? Or, if you have an android or apple smartphone, there's some free Authenticator from Blizzard there in the app stores.

This way, even if they know the pass to the game or to your e-mail address, they can't do nothing harmful to your wow account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily they were pretty cool about it, they just asked me to call them so i could switch all my accounts over to a new email address (within a couple hours of making the ticket). Microsoft pretty much told me i was burnt on that email about 6 days later.
Awesome!

Hope your email wasn't connected to too many important things :(

Why don't you guys buy an Authenticator? Or, if you have an android or apple smartphone, there's some free Authenticator from Blizzard there in the app stores.

This way, even if they know the pass to the game or to your e-mail address, they can't do nothing harmful to your wow account.
Authenticator protected accounts have been compromised before. Not too long ago in fact, they had this happening to quite a few people.

The phone app is iffy cause if your phone dies or for whatever reason you lose it you will have to deal with support to detach the app from your account.

Think the others were sold out last I checked *shurg*

I am frustrated about the 10 posts of uselessness that I am going to have to post before I can actually begin my twink talk=P! Let us begin;)

When Caid laughs at me in a battleground, and I lovingly Moo back at him.... and he still laughs :(

Moo moo... Moo moo!

Same old shit +2 or more hunters,+2 or more 24s, +3 or more healers, night elves, humans players less than 1.5k hp

Oh well, what can you do about right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaming wow in the presence of 2 drunken girls... getting in a tight game, and they kill my comp :(
I would have owned your 24 sham [MENTION=7799]Balditron[/MENTION]

Sorry for prob costing us the game, I know sly was in the game on his mage along other aggramarians, couldn't rlly focus at all, ill make it up to you lol

Last edited:
P2Ps whispering me in BGs telling me how to play and all the swearing....
at 4am I am sleepy and not in the mood for BS.. F OFF

/lol @ that 24 enchanted rogue complaining about the enemy failtopay back peddling hunter. The irony. You want the hunter to stand still so you can 1 shot it?

Roll more P2Ps and encourage more F2P hunters... its a vicious cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaming wow in the presence of 2 drunken girls... getting in a tight game, and they kill my comp :(

You're supposed to take advantage of the drunken girls, not play WoW in front of them...

Kids these days...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The sheer amount of stupid, not bad, players is frightening.

Users who are viewing this thread