Vent Your Frustrations II

Ok today we do this childish project in my first period class (I'm a senior in HS) that requires glue and shit and I grab a balloon. I see everyone else blowing them and shit (no homo) and I remembered how difficult it was when I was a scrawny ass little fuck. So I say to myself "this can't be so hard" when I try it, it doesn't fucking blow. My mouth is aching and my face is getting as red as the damn balloon. My friend turns around and sees this. He grabs a pink balloon and inflates it with such ease and hands it to me. Like WTF DO U GIVE BLOWJOBS FOR A LIVING?? So out of frustration I pop his balloon and the whole fucking class looks at me. LIKE SERIOUSLY u guys haven't heard a balloon pop before? WOW. So then I'm stuck with my halfass fucking balloon sitting in front of me with slobber all over it. I try to throw it at a trash can and some FUCKING GIRL WALKS IN FRONT OF IT AND HITS HER IN HER FUGLY ASS FACE!!1 So then go over to the dumb bitch and apologize for her inability to pay attention. Like seriously my morning can't get any fucknig worse -_-

Last edited:
Ok today we do this childish project in my first period class (I'm a senior in HS) that requires glue and shit and I grab a balloon. I see everyone else blowing them and shit (no homo) and I remembered how difficult it was when I was a scrawny ass little fuck. So I say to myself "this can't be so hard" when I try it, it doesn't fucking blow. My mouth is aching and my face is getting as red as the damn balloon. My friend turns around and sees this. He grabs a pink balloon and inflates it with such ease and hands it to me. Like WTF DO U GIVE BLOWJOBS FOR A LIVING?? So out of frustration I pop his balloon and the whole fucking class looks at me. LIKE SERIOUSLY u guys haven't heard a balloon pop before? WOW. So then I'm stuck with my halfass fucking balloon sitting in front of me with slobber all over it. I try to throw it at a trash can and some FUCKING GIRL WALKS IN FRONT OF IT AND HITS HER IN HER FUGLY ASS FACE!!1 So then go over to the dumb bitch and apologize for her inability to pay attention. Like seriously my morning can't get any fucknig worse -_-

Lol that was a funny read sorry for your struggle to blow up a single balloon, but yea some people need to mind their own biz and others should really pay attention.

Posted through a sucky mobile device using Tapatalk D:

You need to get away from the keyboard and go outside...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

View attachment 3864 Fuck you MM you made me change my mind on being a feral druid!! (more of a brag) :D

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_040914_132744.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040914_132744.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 233
Lol that was a funny read sorry for your struggle to blow up a single balloon, but yea some people need to mind their own biz and others should really pay attention.

Posted through a sucky mobile device using Tapatalk D:

Sounds like a case of teenage rage to me. The reason you could not blow a balloon up is because your lungs and abdominal muscles are in poor shape from lack of exercise. As the post suggested above me, you should get outside more. Maybe even get some exercise.

Sweetsidney...

First day of CTA WsG my computer decided that it won't run WoW for more than 20 minutes without overheating. Terrible design, so I'd have to take this thing completely apart to get to the fins/fan. Dead pixels, overheating, battery doesn't work... I guess it was time for a new lappy, just bad timing.

13 deadmines runs for BiS alchemy.

15 gnomer runs so far and no +2 scope yet

My p2p sub runs out in a week and i'm spending my time running myself for this scope instead of farming tons of herbs for alchemy stuffs.

The longer it takes to get this scope the longer it will be before I start chest farming for feet of the lynx to be BiS :(

wasted so much time doing some stupid f***ing quest that it turns out blizzard removed the "turn in" guy for....

but they left the quest in...

I am so mad bro.

(the horde shamang class quest for mace)

wasted so much time doing some stupid f***ing quest that it turns out blizzard removed the "turn in" guy for....

but they left the quest in...

I am so mad bro.

(the horde shamang class quest for mace)

What mace?

Posted through a sucky mobile device using Tapatalk D:<

13 deadmines runs for BiS alchemy.

15 gnomer runs so far and no +2 scope yet

My p2p sub runs out in a week and i'm spending my time running myself for this scope instead of farming tons of herbs for alchemy stuffs.

The longer it takes to get this scope the longer it will be before I start chest farming for feet of the lynx to be BiS :(

You can easily farm that scope by yourself. Here's how:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrY-NXMTWt4

Users who are viewing this thread