Vent Your Frustrations II

Tanks.

I have resurrected a healer to run through dungeons for the DMF quest items (Imbued Crystal is proving frustratingly elusive) and I keep finding tanks who are either arrogant, stupid or a combination of the two. I'm sure it's no one on here, but felt the urge to whine anyway.

Monk tanks seem to be the worst.

If you want me to heal you, don't LOS me. If you want to pull the whole fucking dungeon, make sure you can hold aggro (and maybe give the rest of the group a heads up that you are an imbecile). If you are not the leader, don't run off ahead when your leader is helping other party members get quest items that you have either already done or are too stupid to look at your map for. If your party members repeatedly ask you to slow down, or not to pull the boss until all adds are cleared, don't be a dick and pull a large number of mobs, kite them back to the group and AFK.

I can't think of many dungeons that can't be done pretty much totally on the run now days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanks.

I have resurrected a healer to run through dungeons for the DMF quest items (Imbued Crystal is proving frustratingly elusive) and I keep finding tanks who are either arrogant, stupid or a combination of the two. I'm sure it's no one on here, but felt the urge to whine anyway.

Monk tanks seem to be the worst.

If you want me to heal you, don't LOS me. If you want to pull the whole fucking dungeon, make sure you can hold aggro (and maybe give the rest of the group a heads up that you are an imbecile). If you are not the leader, don't run off ahead when your leader is helping other party members get quest items that you have either already done or are too stupid to look at your map for. If your party members repeatedly ask you to slow down, or not to pull the boss until all adds are cleared, don't be a dick and pull a large number of mobs, kite them back to the group and AFK.
Just tell the hunter to turn his growl on, and lol.

I can't think of many dungeons that can't be done pretty much totally on the run now days.

You are correct, which is why it is so incredibly frustrating when you get a tank who has no idea what they are doing and/or don't give a shit about the rest of the group.

Just tell the hunter to turn his growl on, and lol.

Actually had to after one tank AFK'd (after pulling a huge group, of course). Went through Moonshine Sanctum with no tank and had no problems. One other time we used a Void Walker as our tank.

What's with all the 24 level horde premades(and I mean every single person) after 22 CET?
It's kinda annoying to see a 24 paladin / druid with like 4-5k hp (yeah only) spamming lol on people.
oh yea mind blasts + ice lances around the 900s were also fun :)
It was: prot pala, 2x mage, warlock, shadow priest, 2 or 3 hunters, resto druid, ele shaman

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with all the 24 level horde premades(and I mean every single person) after 22 CET?
It's kinda annoying to see a 24 paladin / druid with like 4-5k hp (yeah only) spamming lol on people.
oh yea mind blasts + ice lances around the 900s were also fun :)

Sounds like a Holy Crit premade

Joined Warsong. Several of those mystical unicornes from Holy Crit were there, too. Superb. As they continued their game of graveyards, I leaned back, practiced some jumps. Being seriously bored by this nonsense, I made my little pony dance when suddenly youtube kicked in and made me smile... such a perfect match from my random playlist. It describes my thoughts better than any other words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4ebOeX5j8

all I saw was 3 rogues 2 hunters 2 druids 2 paladins and one shadow! priest !!!! (alliance nonleather caster lolo) I think that team is perfectly legible to get farmed. At least the hunters.

and then getting attacked by multiple people in the end. As usual trying to be nice will only come back and bite you in the ass.( at least in this game)

Why would you not participate.....

Waited an hour for the fishing tournament to start, then i find out it had already started since Blizz hadn't fixed the servers time from daylight-savings.

I caught the fish that i need to get my LFH, and as I was surprised to see the fish it took me a second to realize it was the correct fish. My finger was on it's way down to click the mouse to loot, then it disappears...

Bye bye LFH, I'm too stupid to click a single button.

Mental note, during the fishing tournament, just loot it regardless of what you catch.

Waited an hour for the fishing tournament to start, then i find out it had already started since Blizz hadn't fixed the servers time from daylight-savings.

I caught the fish that i need to get my LFH, and as I was surprised to see the fish it took me a second to realize it was the correct fish. My finger was on it's way down to click the mouse to loot, then it disappears...

Mental note, during the fishing tournament, just loot it regardless of what you catch.

you should auto loot everything next time

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Had agi potion recipe drop while running DM on my feral. Lost need roll to the disc priest. Then he instantly left group, leaving us without a healer. Sad day.

Wow that sucks.

Whenever I beat players and they blame it on my boa. As f2p a couple boa doesn't change much unless you' re caster and receive that vital spell power

Whenever I beat players and they blame it on my boa. As f2p a couple boa doesn't change much unless you' re caster and receive that vital spell power

When beating someone there's always some reason you're crutching. And they have to tell you about it. Always. :)

Been farming chests for about 2 weeks. Looted 30-40 chests and I found Feet of the Lynx. So I login to my rogue and it takes me about 3 mins to travel there.

There was a level 23 priest questing in the area, and I though/hoped he had left. I was going to ask him not to loot it, but I didn't want to call attention to it, since he passed it by.

But alas, I'm out of luck. I get to the place in Wetlands with the 5 huts, and he took it. Thanks a lot dumb ass priest.

Its pretty annoying, but I'm just glad it wasn't Magicians Mantle that got ninja from me.

I already have 6 toons in the area that I can't play until I get some loot I can use. It's too much of a pain to travel for repairs etc between bgs. especially since its an alliance only zone.

In the area I have a priest, mage, shaman, warrior and 2 rogues, and still no loot I can use.

In retrospect I don't think I can call the priest a dumb ass. I doubt he knew I wanted it, or how valuable it was to me. So it's my bad I didn't ask him not to loot it. It's just such bad luck for me, since the chest was not there on my first run through the huts. But I knew there must have been a chest at 1 of the spawn points in the zone because I just looted the other chest also. As well as 6 hours prior I looted 1 chest.

Users who are viewing this thread