Vashj Strong!

Hahaha, this got out of hand. I laughed when I saw your post /shrug. I didn't see the Arcane torrent but the bubble was her pressing the wrong button accidentally. Not gonna lie, I wasn't too disappointed that the game ended there :).

Also, I have played with some absolutely teriible players. Strength stacking huntards, agility casters. .

My favorite one was a f2p mage I saw (rando from Vashj Horde, coincidentally) that was using Dalrend's Sacred Charge lolol.

I actually switched over to the Vashj community because I didn't care for the community on Aerie Peak. Every community has their bad apples, though.

I made some mistakes when playing with Aerie Peak players and they flambeed me and proceeded to do so long after learning from my mistake. One was also a healer who had enough time to scold me on BG chat but not enough time to throw me a heal. That makes me feel excluded, not included. So, for it's worth, you can keep your community at Aerie Peak. Some prefer it that way and that's cool, but it isn't for me. So, play on the server of your choice because you enjoy that community. Just know that not everyone thinks or feels the same way as you and that it isn't wrong just because it's different from what your idea of the perfect community or group is. However, making slights at the community on their server thread hurts the F2P scene overall and reflects badly on your own server.

I actually do play on both factions with my preference being the horde, but I'll keep my small community of bads if it means not being scrutinized and scolded for every little thing I may do wrong. I'm not the greatest player and I'm not the worst player, but I play for fun. I'm not here to impress people or change their viewpoints, however, I felt the need to chime in and say that Vashj does have a community and that although it's not as big as Aerie Peak, that doesn't mean it's a bad one, as a result. If you're not playing for fun then you're just doing it wrong.

Vashj Strong!

I actually switched over to the Vashj community because I didn't care for the community on Aerie Peak. Every community has their bad apples, though.

I made some mistakes when playing with Aerie Peak players and they flambeed me and proceeded to do so long after learning from my mistake. One was also a healer who had enough time to scold me on BG chat but not enough time to throw me a heal. That makes me feel excluded, not included. So, for it's worth, you can keep your community at Aerie Peak. Some prefer it that way and that's cool, but it isn't for me. So, play on the server of your choice because you enjoy that community. Just know that not everyone thinks or feels the same way as you and that it isn't wrong just because it's different from what your idea of the perfect community or group is. However, making slights at the community on their server thread hurts the F2P scene overall and reflects badly on your own server.

I actually do play on both factions with my preference being the horde, but I'll keep my small community of bads if it means not being scrutinized and scolded for every little thing I may do wrong. I'm not the greatest player and I'm not the worst player, but I play for fun. I'm not here to impress people or change their viewpoints, however, I felt the need to chime in and say that Vashj does have a community and that although it's not as big as Aerie Peak, that doesn't mean it's a bad one, as a result. If you're not playing for fun then you're just doing it wrong.

Vashj Strong!

If this was directed at kale
You know Kale isn't on aerie peak? :p

If this wasn't directed at kale
Good for you!

If this was directed at kale
You know Kale isn't on aerie peak? :p

If this wasn't directed at kale
Good for you!

It was more of a general statement. I don't know what server Kale is on.

Thanks for the support on my server decision. :)

If you guys need a Druid, I'm down... I was rank one Druid NA in the 19 twink bracket back on WotLK. But the PvP styles are fairly similar to each other. I'm unbeatable vs. Melee classes that's for sure.

So is the f2p community still going strong or has it died off? Thinking of quitting my p2p account as i only really enjoy low level pVp. No need in paying for something that i can get for free.

It's still here and thriving.

Jsu8, I somewhat tried to take your side in a different thread, but QUIT YOUR SHIT IN THIS ONE RIGHT NOW. I'm getting pretty touchy about it

edit: it's probably because I've been tired (not an excuse) but the point is this: I know you feel the need to put your two cents in anywhere you can, but it is simply not appreciated here

Yes sir!

Hai guys decided to roll onto Vashj on my f2p account! Im rapidly gearing my level 20 Hunter... Ive played the 19s bracket for some time mostly healing but my original character was a Hunter that I twinked at level 49. After about two years of twinking I decided to level it. My name in game is Pewpewpanda if any of you fine tinkers would care to friend me.

Users who are viewing this thread