Vashj Strong!

Galvarino

Legend
Recently, ally f2ps on Vashj organized and started doing stuff, thanks largely to the efforts of Licholas and Suntimehappy. We're still growing, and we've recently started fielding 10/10 premades. Not necessarily godhand caliber, but the rank and file is rapidly gearing up. My question is to AP, and any other server with f2p premades: is there an accepted method for cross-realm premade simulqueue? I think it'd be awesome to practice our tactics in arranged combat with other folks, and I don't have to tell anybody how much better it is than pugging.

We're pretty good, you guys should fight us.

Last edited by a moderator:
we actually need more hunters, nobody likes to roll them and half our good huntards never sign on anymore for some reason.

paladins, several paladins.

I may roll a character there, always looking for a nice group of people who do premades.

you're quite welcome. We can use any good toon, but it'd be especially awesome to add another hardcore dps to the arsenal so we can field viable premades a bit more frequently.

I had a 5man AP vs one of your 5 man's earlier on my alt (unfortunately not geared well yet). I had alot of fun playing with you guys, a good close game with us getting the edge with a 1-0 win. I thought that we were going to lose it a couple times. Fun games guys. See you around.
-pouch

yeah, I've had several great games with AP horde recently, those games kinda made me make this thread. I thirst for sweet release from the roiling mass of noob

strength and honor.

you're quite welcome. We can use any good toon, but it'd be especially awesome to add another hardcore dps to the arsenal so we can field viable premades a bit more frequently.

Hardcore DPS, like... Hunter? Or anything would suffice?

our success is measured in Licholas' blood, rage, shadowmeld cd, and constant patience. I don't even know how many times he's explained the f2p addon in detail to somebody.

Hes a darn good player. Thank god for my roots so he couldnt get too close to me.
Yeah, our premade is sometimes strange because we often have 2 heavy-duty prot warrs, they might be gimp but nobody told either of them.

Healing the premade is fun, and healing a premade battleis even more fun.

I just wanna play good players in an organized environment.

Users who are viewing this thread