US Upcoming 59 tournament - asking for your feedback

The regular daily wargames aren't going anywhere.
have you even been to them? attendance has been up and we've got a regular group of 20-30 on almost every night. Changing the pace of 59s atm is ridiculous.
Did it ever occur to you that the reason all of the other brackets failed because there were poorly designed 'tournaments' set up to distract players from playing bgs? The bracket is so clean right now without the need for all this new junk. The active players have been there since day 1 and the good ones have been spanking you every night. Your inability to keep up in wargames doesn't mean you need to hide in arenas again like you need in 29s buddy.

have you even been to them? attendance has been up and we've got a regular group of 20-30 on almost every night. Changing the pace of 59s atm is ridiculous.
Did it ever occur to you that the reason all of the other brackets failed because there were poorly designed 'tournaments' set up to distract players from playing bgs? The bracket is so clean right now without the need for all this new junk. The active players have been there since day 1 and the good ones have been spanking you every night. Your inability to keep up in wargames doesn't mean you need to hide in arenas again like you need in 29s buddy.
Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where have you been? Plants is there pretty much every night. In fact, if it weren't for him and a couple other people, games wouldn't happen.

Tournaments won't replace the daily wargames. They would be in addition for those who are interested. If you don't like the format (e.g., arena), suggest another one or don't participate. What's the problem?

Where have you been? Plants is there pretty much every night. In fact, if it weren't for him and a couple other people, games wouldn't happen.

Tournaments won't replace the daily wargames. They would be in addition for those who are interested. If you don't like the format (e.g., arena), suggest another one or don't participate. What's the problem?

sign up on the forums if you think you deserve a response. stream to thousands like jwl if you want a react you troll

i love you so much, ayden

3's is a really good idea :D
Request for now : 2 hybrid dps classes can't be in the same team.

Last edited:
not sure if I'm late to the game, but working on a disc priest for 59s and would love to do some 3s and or BG type competitive stuff in the future once I finish gearing out.

Yo a tourney would be sick boys, count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread