Twink Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Alliance: - Huztler - Disc Priest - Aerie Peak US (I'm from EU)

Yesimtrial - bleeding hollow

Go ahead and add Capheira, Aerie Peak Horde warlock. I'll add all those horde names to her and Turbull now. Hopefully some organized shit happens soon.

Wow. Are you all so fixated on that eye patch that you can't roll horde?

19 warrior adeus said:

you're the reason we cant have nice things

Turtlezyo said:
you're the reason we cant have nice things

i get that alot :D

Yasueh - undead priest, AP-US (still leveling).

You may have noticed my 19 twink of the same name/class/race, posting in the BG & World PVP section of the EU forums ;)

Don't hate me for making a draenei hunter to follow up. I play the class exclusively as FC intercept, and not just for damage whoring.

FTPChop - AP - Undead Priest

currently leveling

1st 'twink'. Working on a 19 ally priest on my main server.

Sorry for the OP class. I have mostly played clothies and I feel I need every slight edge I can get starting out as I try to catch up to the skill level of the veteran twinks.

This is a fun challenge so far. Doing a specific quest just to get a 6 slot bag because I couldn't afford a bag adds a little spice to the leveling game.

bionicchop2 said:
Doing a specific quest just to get a 6 slot bag because I couldn't afford a bag adds a little spice to the leveling game.

We need to find the good farming spots for things to vendor to make money ;)

19 warrior adeus said:

Wtf, I missed this. Your ass along with all other 24s should be banned from here. I would really lover to know the admins stand on 24s staying 24 is.

Oh, and I made a 3rd character... named Parfaít, a remake of my old max level main. Seeing all the terrible rogues in WSG irked me so I made one. Boy how I missed playing a rogue. Hopefully I don't have to do any really long quest chains like I did on my lock.

OP, would be really cool to put the class and account name behind the characters. As it is now I think I take up 1/4 of horde :p Also not add 24s like Yesintrial, which is an alliance paladin btw. We shouldn't be promoting 24s in any fashion.

pereith said:
We need to find the good farming spots for things to vendor to make money ;)

Just go fish, you have 10 gold in no time on a level 1 by fishing from the right pools. Its not hard really. Then buy your bags or someting and do a little rep building to buy the rep bags.

Hah, yeah, forgot about fish.

Would be awesome to get a deviate fish recipe drop as a F2P, even if only you can use it ;)

pereith said:
Hah, yeah, forgot about fish.

Would be awesome to get a deviate fish recipe drop as a F2P, even if only you can use it ;)

Got it in my 1st week i played went skinning in the barrens, think im one of the few who got it ^^ But what i mean is not fishing for fish but for chests wich contain greens (blues) and vendor them. Average green from fishing in STV is allready 1,5/2 gold each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread