Twink Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lindenkron said:
Looking for a person who can maintain this thread. Make a new thread and please include a full list which shows Faction, server and TI name if possible. If the post is good enough it will be sticky'd.

Best regards,

Twinkinfo Staff.

10charsssss

lindenkron said:
Looking for a person who can maintain this thread. Make a new thread and please include a full list which shows Faction, server and TI name if possible. If the post is good enough it will be sticky'd.

Best regards,

Twinkinfo Staff.

Will do later Lindy, in a few hours :)

The f2ptwink friend list addon will be collecting class/race/etc. data for everyone it's adding to the friends list soon, then I'll be copying that onto a wiki once I've got the server up and running (installing all the software on it today).

I'm going for a wiki precisely because of the problems people besides the original poster have updating forum posts (that and the original poster having to hunt through a load of chat to find what's relevant).

Guttedclass @ Skywall - Game - World of Warcraft

human warrior, skywall alliance....its on a p2p account so some of the chants may be to high level but im trying to stay close, if too many people complain ill be another asshole who rolls a fully enchanted lvl 24>.> hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread