Transmog rating thread (rate 1-10, F2P only)

What do you think of the priest in my sig? I like the mog personally, looks really cool, might switch to a greenish mog sometime in the future though

10/10! That robe is way too decent!

Albinoçow @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Opinions on wether to use a red shirt / red boots or keep it

Go for something new, the green set pieces just doesn't match at all. either go for green gold or red.

7/10
No tabard and the gloves doesn't really match.
What do you think of the priest in my sig? I like the mog personally, looks really cool, might switch to a greenish mog sometime in the future though

ye looks alright

My priest...

View attachment 5375

View attachment 5379

And just for fun (not my xmog) ...

View attachment 5378

I'm going for a white priestly draenei look (think: "Open your heart to the Light"). If you want to see what gear I'm wearing, click the link in my signature. Weird pose and does not display my staff xmog. I am not going to wear a tabard because I like my robe the way it is. And I am not going to display my lucky fishing hat. The only thing I really don't like is that it looks like my shoulders are sitting way too high. And of course I wish there were small white cloth gloves. What do you guys think? Suggestions are appreciated. =)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_041515_194736.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041515_194736.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
To what? Bandits?
belt to feral
legs need to be deeper red or not red at all so try - Burnt Leather Breeches, Tribal Pants / Feral Leggings , Embossed Leather Pants, Prospector's Woolies. wouldn't surprise if bandit turns out best of them all.
mace to shadowfang wannabe Folly's Edge

btw try feral chest. 2 red lines could be something.

Rolling with white bandit shoulders coz fuck the rules or aggramar didnt approve?
bow retarded btw

Last edited by a moderator:
belt to feral
legs need to be deeper red or not red at all so try - Burnt Leather Breeches, Tribal Pants / Feral Leggings , Embossed Leather Pants, Prospector's Woolies. wouldn't surprise if bandit turns out best of them all.
mace to shadowfang wannabe Folly's Edge

btw try feral chest. 2 red lines could be something.

Thanks I'll check it out. Have been searching for ferals belt for a while. Gotta get back to rare humting i guess.

Folly's I probably DE'd though.

Users who are viewing this thread