Tough Love/Rough Love Recruiting! MOP

I've had a fun convo with Stubs, he told me Vianco was afk for a week or 2. I'll transfer myself to Draenor as soon as you guys make a decision.
Stubs mentioned the Flag Carrier spot is already taken, that doesn't matter in my opinion. I just want to play and when I get the chance to join the A premade team I'll be happy to do so. The server I'm on at the moment is super dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes 19 and Endgame
Well its ok but less fun than level 19
I want to join tough love because I really like level 19 twinks but cant find anyone on EU sylvanas alliance to play with so I would like to realm transfer, I can offer you an experienced rogue twink well geared and active almost every day at least 4 hours a day.
I have played wow for 5 years and have played 19 twinks for 2 years.
Stoleit @ Sylvanas - Community - World of Warcraft

Yes 19 and Endgame
Well its ok but less fun than level 19
I want to join tough love because I really like level 19 twinks but cant find anyone on EU sylvanas alliance to play with so I would like to realm transfer, I can offer you an experienced rogue twink well geared and active almost every day at least 4 hours a day.
I have played wow for 5 years and have played 19 twinks for 2 years.
Stoleit @ Sylvanas - Community - World of Warcraft
gl with that^^Púmp @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft get the set im equipping now and you're total bis.

So rude, abusing our little pump like that on your first meeting !!!
I definitely don't want you in the guild :mad:.

On a more serious note, Tough Love is pretty much inactive on EU at the moment because the main part of the A team players switched to US for the time being.
I hope you'll find a suitable guild for you on an EU realm, but from the state of the 19s EU bracket I more likely recommend you to go to US or switch to 20-24.

^ however when/if EU becomes active again we'll play. We're also up for arenas most of the time

Mate, I am gearing currently farming for bis gear instead of getting lower gear and then building up and infact the link to ur rogue doesn't work but looking at your mage I think that you probably have no clue on how to twink.
yes, you did realise the link is different to the one in the signature? cause i havent updated that signature in ages + all my cloth looms are on another realm, my point was that you're horribly geared and not suitable for TL at all cause my rogue for example is in total retardmode gear atm. but the scout title should reveal the truth, along with the GFd items equipped.

yes, you did realise the link is different to the one in the signature? cause i havent updated that signature in ages + all my cloth looms are on another realm, my point was that you're horribly geared and not suitable for TL at all cause my rogue for example is in total retardmode gear atm. but the scout title should reveal the truth, along with the GFd items equipped.

not suitable dude are you sure you checked the right armoury?

not suitable dude are you sure you checked the right armoury?
1. dont use a dagger in OH as sub, just dont.
2. Your belt is totally wrong
3. Wrong shoulders, use stained or SFK
4. Wrong chest, use 5 agi 5 stam 5 crit one. (in this case you'll use the stained boa shoulders for hitcap)
5. Use satchel cloak of the bandit.
6. Use SFK bracers and enchant them.
7. Use Smelting Pants and use the medium armor kit.
8. Enchant your lynxes.
9. get a pvp trinket.
10. get an AGM or a haste trinket.
11. Level up your proffs.

Now thats pretty much BiS as i listed, oh wait, you need 2x SF most probably if you're considering TL (thats about 200-250 eur or 500-600k)

Edited part: i just forgot to mention, you said you have twinked for 2 years? i could level up a rogue from scratch to 19 and gear/enchant him better than you in a day. No offense but dont come here thinking you're better than some of the players who have been in this bracket for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
4. Wrong chest, use 5 agi 5 stam 5 crit one. (in this case you'll use the stained boa shoulders for hitcap)
8. Enchant your lynxes.
9. get a pvp trinket.

Now thats pretty much BiS as i listed, oh wait, you need 2x SF most probably if you're considering TL (thats about 200-250 eur or 500-600k)

Pump you need duel fang on your monk to do leet dps.

8. Enchant your lynxes.
9. get a pvp trinket.

Edited part: i just forgot to mention, you said you have twinked for 2 years? i could level up a rogue from scratch to 19 and gear/enchant him better than you in a day. No offense but dont come here thinking you're better than some of the players who have been in this bracket for long.
Haha, Its funny because I said I have twinked for 2 years but that instantly implies I have played on the same character for two years does It? No, I suggest you learn the facts kid, You post on all my threads with negative feedback and never leave anything useful, I have already reported you so I suggest you decide not to post on any more of my threads.
As for the gear can you not see I am upgrading more each day? I have no gold and I just turned my twink to horde which is my only horde. I am building up enchants by as I said farming and I try to get gear also while reading posts to get ready for next patch as well. If you are going to call me for not having best in slot gear excuse me for not being able to pay 125e for a 0.008% drop chance item. By the way check my armoury each day as well you will see a lot of change.

Haha, Its funny because I said I have twinked for 2 years but that instantly implies I have played on the same character for two years does It? No, I suggest you learn the facts kid, You post on all my threads with negative feedback and never leave anything useful, I have already reported you so I suggest you decide not to post on any more of my threads.
As for the gear can you not see I am upgrading more each day? I have no gold and I just turned my twink to horde which is my only horde. I am building up enchants by as I said farming and I try to get gear also while reading posts to get ready for next patch as well. If you are going to call me for not having best in slot gear excuse me for not being able to pay 125e for a 0.008% drop chance item. By the way check my armoury each day as well you will see a lot of change.
First of all: this isnt "your thread" this is TLs recruitment post.
Second: negative feedback? i just gave you a BiS list which you should strafe for, but you obv dont know how to even farm dungeons as you would've replaced your belt long time ago.
And its quite obvious that you're the little boy here, not me.

Stoleit im gonna ask polietly, plz get out our thread. Pump is trying to give you tips on what you would need to want to join TL, and then you write some incoherent bs that doesnt apply to anything. TL only recruits the best, you are not that im afraid and you clearly cant take advice. So please leave, Peace.

View attachment 2529

interested in having a spot in the main premade group

not willing to transfer

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072813_021953.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072813_021953.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 342
bump ¬¬

Users who are viewing this thread