Tough Love/Rough Love Recruiting! MOP

Vianco

Legend
ECHWhm3.png

I am making a new recruitment thread, because Arkant reposted my last thread, and he is now gone for a while, which makes me unable to edit his. And unfortunately he won't be able to play premades with us either.

TOUGH LOVE MOVING TO THE US SERVERS!
We've played on the US realms for quite a while now! This guild recruiting therefore also represents our US guild. Our US guild has attached a lot of attention and many of the best players have joined it. I truely do believe we have the best guild roster!
In EU we were the only guild that could repeatedly premade, fortunately that is not the case on the US servers! We play US way more than EU as EU activity isn't great.
If you want to apply and you're from the US servers I still suggest that you read the EU part of this thread in order for you to get more knowledge about our infamous guild....

In my earlier made recruitment post, that was made 3/4th into cataclysm I wrote this:

"Hello everyone.
Tough Love is a guild created by me, Stubs and Nicozy. It all started cause we were tired of getting compared with our previous guild mates and we simply thought that they were too bad and caused us a lot of losses in the bg's. We had our 3-man guild going, and we were winning 80%+ of all the wsgs we played.
A lot of players, including french onces(the few good ones) started to ask if they could join the guild, at this point we were still 3 people in the guild. We finally agreed to make it a more open guild, and the french cuties instantly transfered server and faction changed on multiple characters. We pretty much stopped promoting anymore people cause we thought we were all good. But we have now decided to make this guild bigger and more serious.
I'm getting whispers everyday from randoms if they can join the guild, but I keep declining cause I know their gameplay and they're simply too bad. So this reply goes out to everyone who knows how to play wsg and / or arena. We are however willing to give you a try, so you can always pm one of us for some test games :).

The guild contains of a lot of players that have been in the bracket since vanilla and tbc. Along with this many of our players have been high rated endgame and even achieved titles such as Duelist and even Gladiator.

Obviously I'm not writing this thread to brag or anything, I'm doing it to attact as many good players to our guild as possible and therefore Tough Love is now recruiting exceptional players. We've been talking with some alliance players about premading one last time before MoP arrives, and hopefully thats gonna happen.
We all hope that MoP will be a new era of twinking and will bring us a lot more premades rolling in the EU 19 bracket. And I bet that no one wants to miss out on the first premades in MoP, which Tough Love is planning to arrange. Ontop of that we have some of the best players in EU 19, which hopefully will reflect in our gameplay in MoP premades.

As we currently have no idea how class balance will be in MoP, we're recruiting all classes, so transfer your char here before your premade spot gets taken. ""

Rosters:
Tough Love EU
Rough Love US
Tough Love US

So what has changed and what hasen't?
Obviously our guild fundation is the same, but we got some new players aswell. We are definitely the most active twink guild in EU. We often have 10+ people online with nothing scheduled at all, and with only 30 active accounts in the guild, this is really showing enthusiasm in twinking.
Unfortunately the before mentioned premade before MOP did not happen. However the part with more premades in MOP was true. And that Tough Love was to going to arrange that was true aswell. The first MOP premade was vs STRAIGHT OUTTA DUROTAR, lead by Pump. As many of his guildies didn't show up on the premade date, he had to use a lot of people from outside his guild. I won't comment whether I think this was good for his team or not. Additionally we have had 2 other premades scheduled within a month. Premade vs Roula's real ID premade the 28th April where we won both games and premade vs QITBB the 19th May.

SCREENSHOTS FROM PREMADES IN POST BELOW

I believe TL is the only guild with the players, and that feel confident enough to take up any premade challenge and play repeatedly. You might think "oh..I guess it's too late for me to join the A-team now that they're already ready to premade" ... Well, it's not! Because we're trying a lot of different comps to see what works best.

We are a guild that plays a lot of arena, because we think it's the best way to improve your game play. If you make a big mistake in arena it's easy to be seen, whereas in WSG it might not even matter. Without sounding too arrogant, I would say that we are the most notorious twinks in arenas. I was participating in the 3v3 US tournament, and won with 0 losses in series, on my under geared mage playing with an under geared warlock as well.

Our guild's spirit along with team play has become even better, and we feel like we have an inside bond with TL players. Several of us play and talk together every day, and in different brackets. So we really know each other's play style. But don't worry! You won't feel left out, as we often play together and let in all new players as well. The majority of us also have alliance characters, which we log once in a while when we feel like alliance needs help, or has lost too many games in a row.
Some of us also have US accounts, where we play once in a while. The US guild is also going very strong, with a lot of good players in it. The armory link can be found above.

We feel like gear comes 2nd. Because everyone can obtain good gear, that doesn't take any skill, in comparison to a good player. If we think you're good and can join, we'll gladly help you with gear etc. as long as you're going to be BiS in the end.

What we have to offer you:
- Group queueing and winning 90-95% of all games.
- Perhaps the only guild that will repeatedly premade, and you might get an A-team spot on this team.
- Free help with Arena Grand Master(we have full geared elite mains)
- Funding
- Lots of wargames within the guild/vs other guilds.
- Loads of skype when playing games along with tons of fun.
- And much much more.

What we require from you:
- Be very good, class doesn't matter.
- Be open-minded for new tactics and strategies, and we will too.
- 100% focus if you get into our premade team.
- Skype, preferably a microphone aswell.
- Be active.
- Be able to improve and accept constructive criticism.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in game.

Tough Love stream:
Stubseu

How do I apply? You simply answer these questions
- Are you an experienced pvper?
- Have you played endgame pvp, if yes, how did it go(ratings etc)..?
- Why do you want to join Tough Love/Rough Love and what do you have to offer us.
- How long time have you played WoW? 19?
- What other twink guilds have you been in?
- Are you currently in a twink guild, if yes why do you want to leave that one?
- An armory link of your twink(s)
- A screenshot of your UI, preferbly posted on imgur.com

Pm me in game or on TI for some test games.
Best regards Vianco and the rest of the TL/RL crew!

Last edited by a moderator:
MOP PREMADING

Premade vs STRAIGHT OUTTA DUROTAR:
24th February - Original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/tough-love-vs-straight-outta-durotar-24th-february-45339/:

Stream VOD from the game:
Stubseu - The Premade Vod - Twitch

Screenshot from the game:
YACHcVV.jpg

Premade vs Roula's team:
28th April - Original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/tl-vs-real-id-premade-47946/

Stubseu - Tough Love vs Real ID Premade - Twitch

Screenshots from the game:
1st game:
(They left after 4 minutes)
QJCu32b.jpg

2nd game:
(game from the VOD)
I5IyDxo.jpg

[cancelled]Premade vs HSA[cancelled]

Reason:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/regarding-tough-love-vs-hsa-premade-42880/

Premade vs Queueing Is The Best Bit:
19th May - Original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/tough-love-vs-queueing-best-bit-47920/

Stubseu - Stubx 19 Twink | Tough Love vs QITBB Premade - Twitch (Had 250 viewers during the premade)

29t8GYn.jpg

Premade vs "best of 19 US" real id
24th August - original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/clash-titans-51965/
pUXI04J.jpg

Premade vs Against All Odds
9th November - original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/against-all-odds-vs-tough-love-53244/index66.html

Stream VODs for games:
Game 1: Stubseu - Tough Love vs AAO (Real ID) Game: 1 - Twitch
Game 2: Stubseu - Tough Love vs AAO (Real ID) Game: 2 - Twitch
Game 3: Stubseu - Tough Love vs AAO (Real ID) Game: 3 (Forgot to turn sound on in start) - Twitch
Game 4: Stubseu - Tough Love vs AAO (Real ID) Game: 4 - Twitch

8alyIwX.png

tMe6eCC.png

8qQRlpG.png

U3iR2IP.png

gg!
Upcomming premades:
None atm! LF more

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!! Premade this sunday. Game(s) will be streamed on Stubseu. Last premade we hit almost 200 viewers!

Our premade vs roula's real id team went succesful!
ZJ4Muk9.jpg

^
First game

8kKvzmB.jpg

^
2nd game

After our sucess in premade we are still considered as #1 EU and we still récruit players skilled any class any spec not really any gear required only full skill.

Vianco, hows the servers activiy atm? is it just TL active or are there also other horde or ally guilds active for duels and stuff?

Vianco, hows the servers activiy atm? is it just TL active or are there also other horde or ally guilds active for duels and stuff?
mostly TL being active however some other guilds get some activity from time to time aswell

bump for best guild eu <3

In need of an active bm monk that full fills the requiresments in original post

Users who are viewing this thread