Tough Love/Rough Love Recruiting! MOP

friendly bump from a US twink

How do I apply? You simply answer these questions
- Are you an experienced pvper? Yes but I am getting worse at playing the more and more I play.
- Have you played endgame pvp, if yes, how did it go(ratings etc)..? Yes. i think I might have hit 1800 once.
- Why do you want to join Tough Love/Rough Love and what do you have to offer us. I want to play on Bleeding Hollow Horde again.
- How long time have you played WoW? 19? Since Vanilla
- What other twink guilds have you been in? Pizza Hut, Warsong Warriors, Causa Mortis, Legion of Warsong, MTU, Twink in Pink, Jumungi Clones, Suramars Finest, Team Vengeance, Giddy up Painaid, Fishing Buddies, and about 10 others.
- Are you currently in a twink guild, if yes why do you want to leave that one? No. I was in underground and left because I don't like to stick around long.
- An armory link of your twink(s) This is teh twink I want play with you on. It's already on Bleeding Hollow. He has been complete since day 1 of MOP but hasn't played a WSG yet.
- A screenshot of your UI, preferbly posted on imgur.com
- I am at work. I click 1-5 and F1-F5 with my left mouse button. I have S keybound to left turn, not back. My back button is set to Z, X, and C so I don't miss it. I have AGM bound to F5 and F6-F8 for the same reason.

[MENTION=3]Drayner[/MENTION] alright looks good. We can play some test games tomorrow if you're up for that!

Good luck to ya drayner! I would try to join on my bm monk that I got on bh, but it literally has 0 boas atm haha.

Cogbrew

#Vianco - Guys. I am very sorry to say, but I am going to have to withdraw my application you join your fine guild. I don't want to go into specifics because it's embarrassing but I found out that I have a bad keyboard. I can not turn my characters anymore.

#Vianco - Guys. I am very sorry to say, but I am going to have to withdraw my application you join your fine guild. I don't want to go into specifics because it's embarrassing but I found out that I have a bad keyboard. I can not turn my characters anymore.

It's not you, it's me...

Ok. My s key still works but I will wait until my mom gets me a new keyboard from wal mart when we get our obama check.

Thanks for the patience your guild is showing me.

Users who are viewing this thread