To all guilds afraid of premading NHF or premading in general

shut it, youre beyond annoying and desperate

WOTLK was the best time to be twinking and my memories of Pizza and his team were fun going against them

Who cares if you lose, the fun is getting a chance to improve, many people just want to be the best never taking a loss, hahaha gl with that mindset.

lol this whole community revolves around holding shit over eachother, and never forgetting. Surprisingly enough, that seems more true today than back when almost the entire community was 14. Is it that much of a shocker that smaller guilds aren't all lining up to take a stab at easily the most experienced guild around atm. If not for the fact that 19s are such a quick and enjoyable alternative to the endgame grind the bracket would be a ghost town. If you want other guilds to play stop tearing everyone outside of your lil click down(Not directed any anyone, just in general.)

Inb4 the bracket consists of two guilds premading eachother with half of eachs A team being shared

I'll take as reference the prem vs prem that happened 17 days ago. Havoc vs NHF.

Although NHF has won easily, like I've said previously it's just because they master their syngergy. Both guild are supposed to be the best player on the field. However mistakes were made from BOTH team and a lot. Both in synergy as in knowledge of the gameplay & working mechanics in Classic.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyJollyKeyboardNotLikeThis

In this clip you can see that Grizzly (supposed to be one of the best priest p.server) doing a shitty movment going base and leaving his team mates & his FC alone making alliance possible to have 1-0 cap although if he'd have been there he could have probably saved it.

Some might not have seen that but I've clearly seen that and I could point out other bad decision, less knowledge about gameplays on both faction

if this are the best NA players and EU isn't even close.. Well you guys have no clue about what you guys are talking about.

NA btw

ps: you can also some Mvq mistakes in that clip like why does he stays on Grizzly & kills him while he can leave him oom/low health and make him spend time into healing himself oom, would've make grizzly not look like a noob going to base doing nothing and why he goes to mage rather than going for FC that's on ToT would've maybe make the return of flag faster..
why that priest doens't instant dispel the sheep on mvq but rather use wand xd

First off, whoever claimed I was one of the best priests on pservers is an idiot as I didn’t even play a priest until classic.

Second off, the clip you linked was a prime example of one of the many instances of miscommunications during that game. It happens, and we lost the game as a result of it. Not trying to hide anything or make any excuses.

I’ve never claimed to be the best or even top tier for that matter. I’m just trying to have a good time with the boys.

Next time, at least give me the courtesy of an @ if you want to call me out.

-Grizz

Is it that much of a shocker that smaller guilds aren't all lining up to take a stab at easily the most experienced guild around atm

I understand that not everyone plays to be the best, but what fun is it to queue as a 10 man into a PUG?
Why go out of your way to avoid competition, and only play against teams that you know you're going to win?

I've used this analogy before - It's like playing against the BOTs on Overwatch, and setting their difficulty to easy.
I have played a lot of the 10 mans in PUGs, and must I say, they're fucking terrible; Half the time I win or contest 1-2 hour long games, so I understand why they're afraid. But once again, I'd love to play "the most experienced guild around atm" once I get the numbers. It is a shocker to me.

I understand that not everyone plays to be the best, but what fun is it to queue as a 10 man into a PUG?
Why go out of your way to avoid competition, and only play against teams that you know you're going to win?

I've used this analogy before - It's like playing against the BOTs on Overwatch, and setting their difficulty to easy.
I have played a lot of the 10 mans in PUGs, and must I say, they're fucking terrible; Half the time I win or contest 1-2 hour long games, so I understand why they're afraid. But once again, I'd love to play "the most experienced guild around atm" once I get the numbers. It is a shocker to me.

Yeah I don't understand that being the alternative either, since that's one of the main reasons I stopped queueing all together lol. There's really no way around it though since there's enough bad blood between guilds to help get a pandemic rolling. Pugging in general is a horrendous experience. Most newer twinks will take any opportunity to blame and whine without looking at what they're doin, so it becomes like a 2v3 wsg with the mid death squads.

side note the most experienced thing is just based on how long I know some of them been playing. Feel free to use whatever metric you'd like in gauging it yourself hah

@Bowner After watching last nights game I feel that I need to give your guild advice.

Stop running double mage it is complete and utter dogshit.
Stop running none undead rogues it is complete and utter dogshit.
Actually communicate in your voice coms.

Users who are viewing this thread