<Thunder Tinks> - [H] Bleeding Hollow - Now Recruiting

Guild is getting a lot of people now. This is bump for activity and to get some practice stuff going. Message me if you see me online, I am always willing to FC or help out with dungeon farming.

Friendly bump.

Been busy with midterms/school related stuff, as well as MoP, but I hope to start picking up activity again here in the coming weeks. Going to try picking a night or two a week for everyone to log in and play. Will try to make this public when we decide to spur activity and perhaps get into some good scrimmages.

Revo, I have a Rogue and Ret with 2k+ exp in 2's, 3's. I havent xfered it them over yet but I will most likely be xfering the Ret next week. I can play holy also.
Nice! We'll see what happens! Still have to faction and level!

Looks like Wednesday will be our main playing night for the next couple weeks. Hope to see others on during this time as well and get some good games going.

1.) Briefly state your aliases in the bracket and link the armory of the character you intend to bring over.
Qualixx, Sçarlet, Cîrran, Mazuratii, Getoffmyass (Coca) <--his BoA gear is on this guy I was leveling (Paypal)
I can bring over any as well as an 85 (to be leveled to 90)

2.) How long have you been twinking? What guilds have you played for in the past? Are you a member in another guild right now on any of your twinks?
Just before BC came out.
Mainly just Dominate.
Mayhem

3.) Do you have any premade experience? If so, what class were you playing and what guild was it for?
Yes, mostly rogue/hunter and very little premade experience with priest/mage and for a short time a warlock during the 'summer of Cyclone'

4.) Do you use keybinds? What sort of add-ons do you use?
Yes and Quartz, Miks battle text, Rogue power bars, Tidy plates and used to use Gladius when I did arena (it's been a while so not sure if still working or what)

5.) Do you have a mic/headset? Can you use Skype?
Yes and Yes

6.) What’s one aspect of your game play that you feel could be improved upon?
Probably putting a little more faith in addons/macros? They seem to do a lot more for a player these days.

7.) Why do you want to play with us?

Why not? ;)

1.) Briefly state your aliases in the bracket and link the armory of the character you intend to bring over.
Qualixx, Sçarlet, Cîrran, Mazuratii, Getoffmyass (Coca) <--his BoA gear is on this guy I was leveling (Paypal)
I can bring over any as well as an 85 (to be leveled to 90)

2.) How long have you been twinking? What guilds have you played for in the past? Are you a member in another guild right now on any of your twinks?
Just before BC came out.
Mainly just Dominate.
Mayhem

3.) Do you have any premade experience? If so, what class were you playing and what guild was it for?
Yes, mostly rogue/hunter and very little premade experience with priest/mage and for a short time a warlock during the 'summer of Cyclone'

4.) Do you use keybinds? What sort of add-ons do you use?
Yes and Quartz, Miks battle text, Rogue power bars, Tidy plates and used to use Gladius when I did arena (it's been a while so not sure if still working or what)

5.) Do you have a mic/headset? Can you use Skype?
Yes and Yes

6.) What’s one aspect of your game play that you feel could be improved upon?
Probably putting a little more faith in addons/macros? They seem to do a lot more for a player these days.

7.) Why do you want to play with us?

Why not? ;)
Maz hit me up in-game or via PM if you're interested in joining. You were in GuP, so no need to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread