<Thunder Tinks> - [H] Bleeding Hollow - Now Recruiting

Going pretty well. Start up your account tink.

On another note, we're mostly full on Rogues and Shaman. Though outstanding applications are always considered.

[video=youtube;9attUeKfxSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9attUeKfxSI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a guild that I enjoy playing with, finally. I enjoyed these fun people in Wrath when I was in GUP and they are even more fun to play with now.

As a side note, I really enjoyed LS too. Laurasia, Brown, and Purj are good peeps but when I quit 19s for the 18th time, I told Painaid I would come back if he did. :)

Bump for a guild that I enjoy playing with, finally. I enjoyed these fun people in Wrath when I was in GUP and they are even more fun to play with now.

As a side note, I really enjoyed LS too. Laurasia, Brown, and Purj are good peeps but when I quit 19s for the 18th time, I told Painaid I would come back if he did. :)

There's a name missing somewhere in that post...

O hai Drayner.

Yo Painaid. Sorry I havent xfered my toon yet. I ran into some money issues with my car and it cost me a small fortune, I will transfer in the next week though ;)

Yo Painaid. Sorry I havent xfered my toon yet. I ran into some money issues with my car and it cost me a small fortune, I will transfer in the next week though ;)
Np man, we haven't forgotten. We've been busy leveling for MoP, etc, so no rush. :)

LF 2200+ Mage or Lock, Ele/Boom for 90s RBGs, going to get Hero of the Horde (again), pst.

LF 2200+ Mage or Lock, Ele/Boom for 90s RBGs, going to get Hero of the Horde (again), pst.
Something I'm interested in, my mage (fire) is on horde tich. peaked at like 2420 or so last season but finished low 2300's (carry groups :/ whatever though)
However, my computer broke recently (typing on a bad laptop atm) and I haven't been able to log on since a couple days before MoP release. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon and am able to level and gear quickly.

Celerity @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft <-mage

Something I'm interested in, my mage (fire) is on horde tich. peaked at like 2420 or so last season but finished low 2300's (carry groups :/ whatever though)
However, my computer broke recently (typing on a bad laptop atm) and I haven't been able to log on since a couple days before MoP release. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon and am able to level and gear quickly.

How come the fix?

Hopefully rBGs will require more intellectual comps rather then the previous 4.3 huRRRduRRRpppp cunning dotrot cleaves.

Although this may leave some players in the dust...

: (

Users who are viewing this thread