<Thunder Tinks> - [H] Bleeding Hollow - Now Recruiting

Painaid

The Immortal
***Recruitment Video Forthcoming***

Hello All,

After being in hibernation for an entire expansion, it is with great anticipation that I would like to announce the founding of <Thunder Tinks>(25). We are a new 19 Twink Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is being led by myself, Marshman, Ruinbreaker, Bone, Crusade and others.

Because of the additional changes to come with MoP’s release, such as the Monk class and because we don’t yet have a core premade team, we’re not actively pursuing premades at this time. That said, we are actively recruiting players that are interested in playing with a core group of players that has been playing this game off and on for many years. Once the game stabilizes after MoP’s release, we will hopefully be actively seeking premades with opposing guilds.

Recruitment

While <TT> could be considered another iteration of former guilds I have helped lead, such as GuP, we are missing a large majority of our core. Consequently, we are actively looking to recruit like-minded players looking for an upbeat/competitive guild atmosphere.

Our recruitment will not be restricted to BiS status. That said, striving to obtain the best gear possible for your character is indicative of your level of dedication and is taken into consideration. Instead, our only strict requirements are as follows:
  • Have experience in the 19 bracket and with the class you are playing
  • Be able to follow directions
  • Be capable of taking constructive criticism
  • Must use keybinds
  • Need headset/Skype
  • Additional Requirements necessary to be considered for A-Team.
No paid transfers. No funding. We want you to display your dedication to the guild by financing your own twink. We may be willing to help you with some gear/AGM, though do not expect any sort of free-ride, especially after immediately joining the guild. We will ensure that we take care of members who have shown consistent dedication to the guild, but this respect must first be earned.

Since we are not actively premading at this time, A-Team roles have not been officially handed out. Instead, A-Team will have to be earned from your gameplay, activity and dedication after joining the guild.

While anyone is free to apply to the guild, you cannot join the A-Team while you are a member of another guild. The reason for this is two-fold: 1) We don’t want to steal members of another guild’s premade roster; 2) We don’t support players premading for more than one guild, as this produces all sorts of problems. Additionally, to be considered for A-Team, you must have a mic/headset and be able to use Skype.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the following questionnaire below and submit it to me (Painaid) via PM. I will go over it with the other Co-GMs in the guild and we’ll get back to you. Admission to the guild requires unanimous consent from all Co-GMs. These questions aren’t here to weed n00bs out, rather, but to get to know you better and help make an informed decision. We’re not interested in taking just the popular twinks who happen to have a big name in the community, so these questions act as a means to make an impression if you don’t happen to have instant name recognition.

Just note that admission to the guild does not equate to A-Team status. Do not transfer to us expecting a guild invite unless I have given you personal permission prior.

We are mostly full on Rogues and Shaman, though outstanding applications are always considered.

Former Prodigy/GuP members need not fill out the template; contact me via PM if you wish to join.

------------------------------------------------------

<Thunder Tinks> Recruitment Form

1.) Briefly state your aliases in the bracket and link the armory of the character you intend to bring over.
2.) How long have you been twinking? What guilds have you played for in the past? Are you a member in another guild right now on any of your twinks?
3.) Do you have any premade experience? If so, what class were you playing and what guild was it for?
4.) Do you use keybinds? What sort of add-ons do you use?
5.) Do you have a mic/headset? Can you use Skype?
6.) What’s one aspect of your gameplay that you feel could be improved upon?
7.) Why do you want to play with us?

-------------------------------------------------------

If there’s any other questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks all, and I look forward to seeing you in the Gulch soon,

Painaid, et all, Co-GMs of <Thunder Tinks>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly bump.

FoR LoRd WuvZ

!!!

1.) Briefly state your aliases in the bracket and link the armory of the character you intend to bring over.
I would have to create a new character or bring over a priest I built as a test. I think I would prefer making a new one though.

2.) How long have you been twinking? What guilds have you played for in the past? Are you a member in another guild right now on any of your twinks?
I have been twinking for 6 months. I have a toon in Mayhem and Lethal Synergy right now. I have been a member of many guilds but I rage quit and leave them often. I was in Beantown Bullies, Jumanji Clones, Pizza Hut, Warsong Warriors, Twink Info, Team Vengeance, Mayhem twice, Causa Mortis, CAD, Pretty in Pink, Legion of Warsong, MTU, and many many more... some the gleader didn't even know was me. :)

3.) Do you have any premade experience? If so, what class were you playing and what guild was it for?
I was a part of 18 losing premades in Twink Info. I was slated to be in the GUP/WT rematch but that didn't happen for some reason. On a serious note, I have been a part of many premades but none since Wrath. I've played hunter (in BC) and lock only in premades.

I have forward bound to W and back bound to S. I think that is all I need. I use battleground targets, capping, and Auctioneer.

Yes. I can use Skype too.

That's a tough question. I am bad so I probably could improve on many things. If I was to roll a lock, I would have to learn all over again since affliction is broke and I can't just fear-tab-dot-run anymore. I might have to learn to play this game. I don't want to play destro because I would be better off playing mage if so... Demo on beta was cool, but didn't seem as viable as affliction was.

Because I have a man crush on Painaid... oh and because I told Painaid in a comment on Tnet that if he returned to 19s, I would too. I didn't think he was serious. :(

If I can't join as a player, perhaps I can join as the Thunder Tinks public relations manager.

If I can't join as a player, perhaps I can join as the Thunder Tinks public relations manager.

Why couldn't you have done this when I still had access to my 19 and Bait/Hayto were still playing? =( Also Busdriver is probably never going to be spotted again either. QQ

First i must declare that i am an [EU] player, but upon acceptance i am willing to make a fresh account (Possibly by RAF/SoR if possible) and pay subscription for as long as necessary.

Aliases, well first of all my main twinks name is Bláckóut Human female rogue. Secondly Bláckhaze, all spec paladin. Bespoke/Mymoonkin, Feral/Balance druid. I cannot link an armory that i can bring over as i currently have no toon on the US servers.

I have had my toon since late 2004, but id say that my twinking experience came into full effect in around Janurary 2005. Over the years, i have been in the following recognizable guilds: TwinkZ, Do You Feel Lucky, Atleast You Get A Token, Nothing Personal, Saves The Day (which was late WOTLK) and i havn't been all that active on it until recently, really wanting to get back into some good competative environments.

I have alot of 10vs10 premade experience, the majority of it has been on US realms infact but it was in late TBC and the guild names i am struggling to remember. However, i have Hero of the Alliance on 4 Characters (before title and acheivement sharing) at 85, with a highest rating of 2969 so when it comes to teamplay and co-ordination and all around initiative and ability to adapt to situations i have those qualities pretty much down to a tee.

Yes i use keybinds, last time i checked i had for definate over 40 different binds/modifiers. I don't nor have ever used a single addon to support my gameplay, infact the only addons i have ever used are Recount & Auctioneer.

I do have a headset and have access to skype. Even though i am european i am able to play until extremely late if needed any day of the week, thus meaning i can be there for any set premade time.

This is tricky, but if i had to criticise my own gameplay id have to reluctantly say that it is my reverse strafing these days, in vanilla and TBC i was flawless 100% of the time but due to a lack of practice and being out of the bracket where it is most effective for a while, i could use some brushing up on it - but it is nothing that a run through deadmines in max dodge gear a few times couldn't fix.

From you're guild advert, you seem to have the same zest that i have for getting back involved and making as much of a contribution to the bracket as possible whilst being thirsty for some competition :)

welcome back soldier.

If you're serious about joining, please PM me your application. If you just post a public one, it's impossible to know if you're trolling or being serious, so I'm just going to ignore it unfortunately.

On another note, we're also requiring people to come into Skype to talk with us as well. So headset/Skype is a requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread