This bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
IpayIwin said:
Hear Hear! We Que at various times around the clock, if you are horde feel free to join us on Mayhem vent so that we can synch ques:

cadmium.typefrag.com

hockey

Also we've decided to open our doors to any interested level 20 twinks that wish to join the < Mucka Mad Boys > guild on Arthas. If interested check out our site here: MUCKA MAD BOYS

With your help we will turn the tide on the Alliance that has done nothing but farm our brothers and sisters at the graveyard for weeks now and then pretend it hasn't been happening.

We will avenge our fallen. We will win this war. You can belee dat!

lmao **** yes

this reminds me of the good old days of logging on my 19 mage with 500 hp and luring 19 twink rogues into the corner of the WSG map and then keeping them chain sheeped/nova'd until they had to afk out

Rivfader said:
You say "I do it because it's hilarious!" I hear "I use my doc martins to stomp on piles of newborn bunnies because it's hilarious!"

better?

It was all fun and games until you metaphorically killed the bunnies... T^T

Parfait said:
Oh boy, how did I miss the drama-fest? I found this hilarious.

Who does this Bone guy think he is? He doesn't even know how to make sense. I may not like leo, but he is far from bad. Can't tell about your bunch, since you are rolling OP 24s in a premade.

I was unfortunate to get into a couple games with these losers last night and arguments ensued. Mathematrix (sp) might have the biggest ego of the bunch thinking he's top shit with 2 gladiator titles on a paladin in WotLK. LOL

Im actually starting to <3 you though, beeing a critic doesnt mean i dont like others. We are talking about a game here not irl.

IpayIwin said:
I like Rehook, now that's a F2P that knows how to gear.

I lold, you have some things to learn about disc priests. It would be way better for him/her to go holy with his/hers playstyle and gear setup. Not even going for or playing in bis disc gear at all. He/she is a healer, not a combat healer but speccs like one.

leotseddap said:
Im just breaking off discussions with trolls who try to justify what they do actually.

It's hard to say this but you're so bad at understanding logic and holding a discussion that you rival Zuty and his blackhole of idiocy. You should go play pirate servers for awhile then come back to be recruited as a Mod.

No offense Zuty.

leotseddap said:
I lold, you have some things to learn about disc priests. It would be way better for him/her to go holy with his/hers playstyle and gear setup. Not even going for or playing in bis disc gear at all. He/she is a healer, not a combat healer but speccs like one.

Idk why you are dogging on Rehook. If he's effective with his gear it's totally fine. Disc. gets +15% to int so stacking it can possibly outweigh spirit. Also iirc he flag carries quite a bit.

Parfait said:
Idk why you are dogging on Rehook. If he's effective with his gear it's totally fine. Disc. gets +15% to int so stacking it can possibly outweigh spirit. Also iirc he flag carries quite a bit.

Dunno why you say this, im not talking about what he thinks is best but about the lack of knolledge that 24 actually has about beeing disc.

Bone said:
It's hard to say this but you're so bad at understanding logic and holding a discussion that you rival Zuty and his blackhole of idiocy. You should go play pirate servers for awhile then come back to be recruited as a Mod.

No offense Zuty.

A discussion with trolls about logic is not possible.. they will grab anything to get the last word and justify what they say.. you are a good example, now go back to your own forums and dont troll us f2p people... i remember you saying that in that bracket thread about f2p's but you are just doing the same kiddo.

Waits for another super idiotic response..

leotseddap said:
Dunno why you say this, im not talking about what he thinks is best but about the lack of knolledge that 24 actually has about beeing disc.

24? What are you talking about?

You like to troll, don't you? Lol ^^^ And for the record, I do not know rehook personally but I've played in several bg's with him. No complaints here. Why does anything else even matter?

Pwnadin said:
You like to troll, don't you? Lol ^^^ And for the record, I do not know rehook personally but I've played in several bg's with him. No complaints here. Why does anything else even matter?

Yes i like to troll those crappy 24s. I get a kick out of it. Also i dont have anything against rehook. He is making good competition wich i like.

so i guess since everyone horde is rolling a fleet of 24's im going to have to roll one alliance side, that eye patch will look great on my new hunter XD

leotseddap said:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

But thanks for the input :)

This is sad, this thread is being ruined by a multiboxer, and nonstop 24s, i run into at least 1 on each page... not sure how much longer i will be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread