This bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
leotseddap said:
Sure i can understand your pov Saxxon, but why do a similar thing, just because they ruin 15-19? Well its not ruining but beeing undergeared. We at 20 are like endgame. Beeing a 24 in that bracket is much worse.

Anyway those 19 f2p people are just stupid. 20-24 bracket is actually pretty nice even with some 24s in it.

sure its not really ruining the bracket but it sure is a hinderance to have a 500 hp f2p 19 on your team who picks the flag and proceeds to get one shot XD

just saw your edit, i dont see how a bracket can die when trial accoutns are made everyday, if it were to die in the way you say it then it would just be a 24 infested bracket with a few 20s on each side, so basically its just going to become what 19s are EXCEPT there are more moves, shamans can heal, and its slightly more balanced. (hey that wouldnt be so bad!)

Sàxxon said:
sure its not really ruining the bracket but it sure is a hinderance to have a 500 hp f2p 19 on your team who picks the flag and proceeds to get one shot XD

You seem to like it anyway... why else are you playing on a 24. Do it in the other bracket, its completely the same only difference is that you and your guildies will have way more competition in that one but i guess you dont like that part eh?

Honestly, I favor both sides.

I think it would be a lot more fair to trial accounts if we all rolled 20s instead of 24s. It's one thing for a P2P twink to be fighting a F2P twinks, but to have a 4 level advantage would mean they would more miss A LOT MORE, they are missing out on a LOT more gear, and basically get crushed.

However this kind of reminds me of the old days when you would have non-twinks play with ''twinks''. IE: Pre-BC and BC. People who are doing F2P and queing for BGs are not going to go away; World of Warcraft is way to popular for that. Even if every person who wasn't a F2P twink were to go to level 24 and que up; the level 20 F2P people wouldn't magically stop queing.

I see both sides of either twinking @20 and @24 making sense.

I just think we should all be greatful to Blizzard for creating a new, fun, and creative twinking bracket to everyone. I honestly have never been so into twinking ever since they made this new bracket.

Doesn't matter if everyone rolled 24 twinks and it started becoming incredibly popular; there will ALWAYS be more level 20 F2P people queing up than there will be lvl24s. As long as Blizzard doesn't tamper with anything; this bracket is going to stay strong for a long long time.

The only thing I have to complain about is having to fight a team with 7 hunters -.-

Twinking IMO started @lvl19 in WoW. Level 19s getting the best gear possible and crushing levelers. Now that blizzard added this bracket; that's how it will most likely evolve into; P2P people crushing F2P(levelers). Weather they are level 20 or 24, that's most likely how it's going to end up being.

leotseddap said:
You seem to like it anyway... why else are you playing on a 24. Do it in the other bracket, its completely the same only difference is that you and your guildies will have way more competition in that one but i guess you dont like that part eh?

i do premades at 19s i enjoy competitve play but 19s dont pop 24/7 and my time zone restricts that as well

leotseddap said:
For me your guild is full with douchebags who need to l2p other then beeing overpowered compared to f2p20s. Bunch of scrubs you are actually from the worst kind.

You seem a little mad about it. Who's your 20? I'll make sure to farm you harder than most.

Edit: My pally's name is TooEZ. Cus it jus too ez brah

i do premades at 19s i enjoy competitve play but 19s dont pop 24/7 and my time zone restricts that as well

You can play wargames. Bad excuse for doing what you do.

Bone said:
You seem a little mad about it. Who's your 20? I'll make sure to farm you harder than most.

I dont care who you are and you can farm me all you want, my name is standing in the f2p twinks name thread, go look at it douchebag without any sence for competition.

And no im not mad, im concerned because something gets destroyed wich is actually fun and refreshing by some people who think they are good like you. Do the same as we do... oh wait.. we all know why you wont do it, no need to tell kiddo.

leotseddap said:
You can play wargames. Bad excuse for doing what you do.

you must be trolling me, to do wargames i would require more than 4 people on, and i said i play at a different time zone so obviously my guildies wont be on to ,i like being able to solo que and get pops :p.

leotseddap said:
I dont care who you are and you can farm me all you want, my name is standing in the f2p twinks name thread, go look at it douchebag without any sence for competition.

And no im not mad, im concerned because something gets destroyed wich is actually fun and refreshing by some people who think they are good like you. Do the same as we do... oh wait.. we all know why you wont do it, no need to tell kiddo.

I was going to get on and q 19s but you raging in this thread inspired me to get on my 24. Getting on to help the horde, who reportedly lose 80% of their games, is entertaining and that's why I play this game... to get entertained.

And LOL at some no name calling me "kiddo." Maybe you should spend less time worrying about the morality of 24 twinks and more time getting the **** on my level, kiddo.

Sàxxon said:
you must be trolling me, to do wargames i would require more than 4 people on, and i said i play at a different time zone so obviously my guildies wont be on to ,i like being able to solo que and get pops :p.

Solo queue... and nobody else online in your guild... right.

You want to throw more excuses onto this forum? go ahead, do it now.

i never said i dont group que i said i usually solo que, which is 100% true im from new zealand and all my twink friends are from US = lucky if im on and they are ^_^.

but sure you can keep trying to bring me down i dont really mind =p, i have nothing i need to prove.

/excuse XD

Bone said:
I was going to get on and q 19s but you raging in this thread inspired me to get on my 24. Getting on to help the horde, who reportedly lose 80% of their games, is entertaining and that's why I play this game... to get entertained.

And LOL at some no name calling me "kiddo." Maybe you should spend less time worrying about the morality of 24 twinks and more time getting the **** on my level, kiddo.

Saxxon just told in this thread that 19s werent going at all. And if you really wanted to help out horde you would just simply addapt instead of making an invincable force, you are the man mr epeen dude.

1. Kiddo guild name all in caps - check.

2. Epeen like a little kid - check.

3. Revengefull like a little kid - check.

4. No sence for competition like little kids - check.

5. Butthurt like a little kid - check.

6. Get on my level kiddy comment - check.

Grow up.

leotseddap said:
Saxxon just told in this thread that 19s werent going at all. And if you really wanted to help out horde you would just simply addapt instead of making an invincable force, you are the man mr epeen dude.

19s have just stopped popping, they stopped about 30 minutes ago and wont start popping again for another 4-5 hours.

Sàxxon said:
i never said i dont group que i said i usually solo que, which is 100% true im from new zealand and all my twink friends are from US = lucky if im on and they are ^_^.

but sure you can keep trying to bring me down i dont really mind =p, i have nothing i need to prove.

/excuse XD

Its not trying to bring you down, merly talking some sence into kids wich mostly wont work - check.

Good luck having a fun competative game.

leotseddap said:

1. Kiddo guild name all in caps - check.

2. Epeen like a little kid - check.

3. Revengefull like a little kid - check.

4. No sence for competition like little kids - check.

5. Butthurt like a little kid - check.

6. Get on my level kiddy comment - check.

Grow up.

He said 19s aren't going well because f2p trash q 19s. Also...

1. It is a reference to a comedic TV show in Australia. If we did not go over to the top with the name, we wouldn't be staying true to the allusion.

2. Confidence is earned through peer respect in this game. You'll figure that out one day when you stop being Euro trash and make something of yourself.

3. What? Are you just saying random shit to try to make yourself seem intelligent? Nothing said here has even hinted toward vindictive behavior but I wouldn't expect you to conclude that while drooling on your keyboard.

4. There's are 3 main reasons we play this game. We play it for the social environment, the competitive setting, and for the entertainment factor. Rolling 24s has two of the 3 and that's good enough for me. Being a 20(competitive) that can't be in a guild (social), doesn't seem very entertaining.

5. Having a discussion over the morality of 24s with a garbage can does not affect my emotional state... trust me.

6. Yeah you should listen because you really. need. to. get. on. my. ****ing. level. "kiddy."

Wake up.

leotseddap said:
Thanks Bone for proving my points to be true again.

If you changed your point to "Hi I'm Ieotseddap and don't respond to counter-points well" then I'm happy to do it.

24's are the reason i leveled my toon on my p2p account to 29, i played at 20 for fun competition on a cheap and easy to make toon....now im farming gear to finish my 19 and 29 so that i can play in a bracket that isnt broke..or maybe ill just roll a 19 and pvp naked..i mean that bracket needs bads so saxx and them can feel good about themselves right

Bone said:

you hit like a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread