The War Within F2P Baseline Guide

Casual observation here, I am vet player farming cloth in Dragonflight, with my Chromie set to WOD, and I do not die in the dragon isles. My health resets to 100% when I drop below 1%. My gear does not get degraded. I have done this on 2 accounts, on mage, palladin, and Demon Hunter.

Currently I am farming cloth in Nokhudon Hold Ohn’ahran Plains killing Elites in AOE with my health resetting to 100%
If you unlocked Sabellian and/or Wrathion faction to "exalted" there is a perk with instant health restore but only in non-Level 70 areas while in Dragon Isles four main campaign areas. If on Forbidden Reach or the Caverns or Cobalt Assembly area, as examples it doesn't appear to work on level <= 20.

Any great place we can reach now with flying? (i used to abuse gnomich graity well and glyders, so I had some flying before)

Burning Crusade and Northrend have a few areas that having flying helps <= level 20s with faction reputations for the most part as well as some additional mats/recipes: Sha'tari Skyguard, and Ogri'la areas within Blades Mountain as well as to reach Tempest Keep dungeons in Outlands, for Northrend easier to get in/out of Wintergrasp without unlocking the slow mo flight path there. Flying also helps for exploration achievements, if not on a veteran account.

Side note: Update -- I did check the Netherwing area as now that the Sha'tari Skyguard has unlocked <=20; even that the Shadowmoon Valley area in BC is >= level 30 - that maybe one can explore that area for reputation. And there is no starting quest with the flying mob in the valley as well as it appears that the Netherwing ledge is phased out?! when going there as level 20.

Granted the other factions like Shattered Sun Offensive and The Violet Eye as still level locked >= level 30.

Cataclysm areas like Mount Hyjal easier to get in/out as well if a Shaman on the Enhancement artifact quest to fully explore Deepholm (minus the few mining/herbing nodes that are still >= level 30 locked).

Last edited:
Casual observation here, I am vet player farming cloth in Dragonflight, with my Chromie set to WOD, and I do not die in the dragon isles. My health resets to 100% when I drop below 1%. My gear does not get degraded. I have done this on 2 accounts, on mage, palladin, and Demon Hunter.

Currently I am farming cloth in Nokhudon Hold Ohn’ahran Plains killing Elites in AOE with my health resetting to 100%
Same thing here with my lvl20 DH, but my chromie timeline is set to present, when I ran out of HP it just back to 100%

Users who are viewing this thread