The Time has Come Minions!

Nothing better to do "Thesaint" :p?
bet you're bitter like the guy in your sig ^^

You're new (more like ban avoiding) around here so I'll excuse your ignorance this time. Now run along sonny :D

Hello peon,

While i understand my noble message might be hard to comprehend for majority, I am willing to take you to my forces too, all you have to do is punch red nameplates.

with regards, High King Dhenurd

Serve in heaven, or rule in hell... Tough one.

I always liked people that act like a big number in a (sub part of a sub part) forum, and the guys on Ti are especially fun imo.
This thread has potential to be amusing.

I always liked people that act like a big number in a (sub part of a sub part) forum, and the guys on Ti are especially fun imo.
This thread has potential to be amusing.

Couldn't agree more. Only thing worse is the guys who hang around just to feel superior to them. Always makes me wonder how they actually feel about them selves.

He's new here.

zgqnl7X.jpg

But an experienced spitter.

Credit where credit's due.

Well at least you got 12 honor out of it :p

This is about to get quite entertaining i guess, but why are people taking screens if someone emotes them?

Same reason people ask stupid questions I s'pose.

This is about to get quite entertaining i guess, but why are people taking screens if someone emotes them?

I screen most things. Healing/damage tables, combat log, funny BG comments/whispers/insults, spitters.. One day i'll have enough for a nice signature montage :p

The Saint, indirectly calling me stupid :rolleyes: you sassy lassie

I screen most things. Healing/damage tables, combat log, funny BG comments/whispers/insults, spitters.. One day i'll have enough for a nice signature montage :p

The Saint, indirectly calling me stupid :rolleyes: you sassy lassie

Wasn't aimed at you. Inferiority complex much.

Users who are viewing this thread