US The Official Twink Cup 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pysched teams.are starting to display ntheir interest publicly, let's get some more rosters listed!

@lindenkron @Conq

My roster has already been changed if anyone can update it. :p

Hello, if you dont mind, can you drop you btag? we can maybe get some practice wargames?, I will be on almost all the time. Thanks
uhm at the bottom of the characters signed up it says my real id: Partygirl#2821, however cant promise that we will play in the near future or at all as for practise. We are only signing up to play the 3s toruney for fun not really anything serious.

Your weekly reminder to post your current roster and if you update a roster you've already posted post the new complete roster as a NEW post, don't edit your old post.

Best of luck,
-lindenkron

Yo, is account sharing allowed or na? For instance, I don't have a US account, but I could prolly get one although it isn't mine. I know it's against Blizzard ToS etc. but what about in TC regards?
I believe the general consensus last year was it's about bringing the player not the character. So what people do in that regard I don't think there's a ruleset about (But don't quote me on that). Will get back to you when we've spoken about it.

Quick heads up guys:
Don't take time off work YET for TC2017

There's a chance it'll get pushed a week, but we're not 100% sure yet.

If you plan on taking time off work (if you work weekends) don't do it yet as it maybe pushed a week as it conflicts with recently released dates of the Official Wow Cups.

We'll know more in a week tops.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
NWL,
-Lindenkron

Quick heads up guys:
Don't take time off work YET for TC2017

There's a chance it'll get pushed a week, but we're not 100% sure yet.

If you plan on taking time off work (if you work weekends) don't do it yet as it maybe pushed a week as it conflicts with recently released dates of the Official Wow Cups.

We'll know more in a week tops.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
NWL,
-Lindenkron
too late already quit my job to twink full time

<Twinks No More>
(For now)
  1. Hølycöw (captain)
  2. Jajayomama
  3. Enéld
  4. Gorefact (designated Team Representative)
  5. Frizzita
  6. Hød
  7. Aazael
  8. Jerzy
  9. Picarposh
  10. Dragonflight
Aspróósz#1743
*Subject to change*
Hyperlink soon​

Last edited:
<Twinks No More>
(For now)

• Hølycöw (captain)
    • Jajayomama
    • Enéld
    • Gorefact (designated Team Representative)
    • Frizzita
    • Hød
    • Aazael
    • Jerzy
    • Picarposh
    • Dragonflight
Aspróósz#1743
*Subject to change*
Hyperlink soon

Just post new replies when you update your roster and hyper links! best of luck!

---

I have updated Roster in Progress with team banners and logos.
If you want your teams official logo/image there, make sure you post it with an update of your roster

Thanks!
-NWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread