US The Official Twink Cup 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way my friend? You are welcome to match my contribution if you like. I am sure the recipient would be much obliged.

/cheers
Yep. Its funny that you were able to read that gold donations are a thing but didnt manage to read 2 lines further to see where to send it. Leaves me with the impression that you just wanted everyone to know that you want to donate. That from a guy who doesnt miss an opportunity to make fun of other ppl when they seem to look for fame and glory on the internet is pretty amusing

Yep. Its funny that you were able to read that gold donations are a thing but didnt manage to read 2 lines further to see where to send it. Leaves me with the impression that you just wanted everyone to know that you want to donate. That from a guy who doesnt miss an opportunity to make fun of other ppl when they seem to look for fame and glory on the internet is pretty amusing

I did miss that part as I only skimmed it.

It seems you are the one desiring attention in this thread mi amigo. May I suggest you drop it before you just embarrass yourself any further.

/cheers

Last edited:
It seems you are the one desiring attention the attention in this thread mi amigo. May I suggest you drop it before you just embarrass yourself any further.
Have a wonderful afternoon.
/cheers
You are a hero, thanks for the donation. Much respect. Feeling better already? Cya friend.

aww, the good old Twink Cup, Who will be this years raining champ, who will be crowned Ball Fondler 2017?

wow.. there's so much hype... my brain can't take it anymore...

There is a chance we could make this historic. The only real issue is majority of established 19s who have a team are assholes who would rather not have to worry about possibly (highly likely) losing. They have shown they're willing to go above and beyond to put the games in their favor behind the scenes and on the site. Nonetheless, I'm willing to form a team with whoever but I wouldn't want to be the captain. There are enough 19 players to make this fun and competitive. If there is a hunger from those players, a new dominant team along with other potentially dangerous teams will be established. If not, then this will be played by two teams. Not much of a tournament..

Bump...

While I personally have never like the prospect of some teams getting favored over others, it is not my decision. I think all eight teams should be treated exactly the same. Not a single team should be put on a pedestal over the other.

/cheers

ytSJap.gif

when the tc is so underhyped, the desperate bumps come in to try n keep the thread on the front page longer than 1 hour :>>>

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the most competitive Warsong Gulch tournament in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread