THE MOST ACURATE TWINK RATING LIST (US) by Blirz with help from twiggi

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol intresting. maybe one day ill be as good as you twiggi.....
I wasn't trying to be ignorant, I was just saying you don't play enough to get a strong rating.

Oh please elaborate more, unleash your supersainan power on why i'm the bane of your existence

I never said you were the bane of my exsistence, but the whole attitude that you're better than everyone, when you're really not, is annoying. I mean, should we look back at 4 days ago when you threw a pissy fit over YOUR loss against LSFTW? I thought so.

I never said you were the bane of my exsistence, but the whole attitude that you're better than everyone, when you're really not, is annoying. I mean, should we look back at 4 days ago when you threw a pissy fit over YOUR loss against LSFTW? I thought so.

So this on going grudge of yours started 4 days ago now that's hard to believe. Like i said retirement is healthy, now let's dig deeper of why you really really hate me

images

Ore clearly gave his best performance on that day and has no regrets. I still don't get what the big stink is about. Let the man weep/mourn his loss.

So this on going grudge of yours started 4 days ago now that's hard to believe. Like i said retirement is healthy, now let's dig deeper of why you really really hate me

images

I've disliked you since the day I left BTB and come to realization that you have horrible leadership and that you should not lead a guild. It's not a secret. If you wanted to know, why didn't you just ask

I've disliked you since the day I left BTB and come to realization that you have horrible leadership and that you should not lead a guild. It's not a secret. If you wanted to know, why didn't you just ask

If your frustrated that polazin had a spot over you i'm simply sorry he just excelled far past you on a priest and well, your no maelstrom. But hawt dang that's a long time to hold a grudge for. Suggest therapy possibly

If your frustrated that polazin had a spot over you i'm simply sorry he just excelled far past you on a priest and well, your no maelstrom. But hawt dang that's a long time to hold a grudge for. Suggest therapy possibly

lol no? I never said I was good, and I have never cared for a premade. And that's not what you said when I was in your guild almost a year ago as a team

I resign to you o great twinklin you have shown me the way how to be so lost that your competitor must flee from this site. happy july 25th;)

/thread

lol u dont need me to be lost, you've already accomplished this on your own

pce n3rd
dp rivers gma since day 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolwtf? Its one thing to make ur wow toon a girl, but avatar not being a model, rather some fat 13 yr old latina is odd to say the least, sorry if u take this as a troll- it isnt

Im not a mean person just have nothIng to do this fine wensday night
Dag, this is really unnecessary, she's not fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread